Oops! The CW App Not Working Android! How to Fix This?
You can’t catch up on the latest episodes of your favorite shows because of problems with The CW? And you’ve been seeking but haven’t found a thorough way yet? So in today’s post, Milagromobilemarketing is going to guide you step by step to solve the CW app not working Android.
About The CW app Android
The CW is described as the only app that can steam the latest episodes of your favorite shows for free without subscription or password. The CW is now available in both Google Play and Play Store and it is the ideal app to spend your leisure time on.
Why so many people love this app? Find out in its key features!
- Free: The CW provides full episodes of every primetime show the day after broadcast, so with it, you won’t ever miss your beloved show!
- No logins: if it is frustrating to delay your show for the login process, then this app is for you. It doesn’t require a cable subscription, credit card or passwords, etc.
- Push notification: Get reminded when your favorite shows air and when they are available to watch the app.
- Extras: What’s more, you can also see previews for upcoming episodes, behind-the-scenes extras, cast interviews and many things like that.
Errors: CW app not working Android?
There are some situations that you may face with:
- “Video error has occurred, please try again later”: many Android users get this problem. Whenever you play a video, the video keeps buffering and then this error occurs.
- The video suddenly stops before or during an ad break.
- Unable to view content, the video appears as a small play button or endlessly loads.
If you are getting this issue, just follow the following passage carefully.
Solutions to CW app not working Android
1. Make sure that you are using the latest version of the app
As The CW team is working hard to release a new version to solve all of the problems, you should update the app to experience its latest version. And mostly the problem is solved.
2. Check your Internet connection
Internet speed will result in your video quality. You just go to Settings then Wifi on your device and make sure that your connection is active and the signal strength is stable.
3. Close apps that running background and restart The CW app
Having multiple apps opened can cause the CW app to run slower or become less stable.
- First, just tap the Square Icon to show all open apps.
- Close all the unnecessary apps by tapping the X in the upper right-hand corner of each app.
4. Clear the device’s cache
- From the Home screen, go to Settings -> Storage ->Internal Storage.
- Select Cached Data and then choose Delete.
5. Uninstall then Reinstall The CW or CW Seed app.
- From the Home screen, navigate to Settings > Applications > Application Manager.
- Select The CW app and select Uninstall.
- Go to the Google Play Store to reinstall the app.
- Open the app and check if this error occurs or not.
6. Use the official website of the CW app
If you try all of the above solutions but CW still not working Android, you should probably go to its official website to watch your favorite show. Hope this would help!
To sum up, The CW is such an astounding app for following your TV shows. And you can solve the CW app not working Android as six methods we mentioned above. If you want to see more posts like this, just go to our website Milagromobilemarketing, we ensure you can explore many things there. Don’t forget to leave a comment to let us know if it works for you or not! Thanks for reading!
Professional software development experience in every step of software development lifecycle such as designing, developing, testing, debugging, and etc.
• Professional experience in Android application development.
• Professional experience in Java program development.
Check my Linkedin profile.