You have a Bluetooth headset and want to record audio with it, but you don’t know where to start.
Don’t get too worried!
Here, in this article, Milagromobilemarketing would like to show you how to record audio from Bluetooth headset Android through two easy steps. You need to enable Bluetooth recording; then pair your Bluetooth headset with your Android device.
Enabling Bluetooth Recording
To record audio via Bluetooth headset Android, you need to go through two steps which are enabling Bluetooth recording and pairing your Bluetooth headset with your device.
In the first step, enabling Bluetooth recording, you should bear in mind that each manufacturer may have it under different settings. Hence, we’ve prepared two methods below to help you.
Once you’ve done implementing the first step, you’ll need to pair your Bluetooth headset. You will find the instructions for this step in the next section.
- Open the Settings app. It’s the GEAR icon. Scroll until you find Bluetooth and select it.
- If Bluetooth is on the OFF mode, tap the slider to the right to turn it ON. It should turn blue.
- Go back to Settings. Scroll the screen until you locate Language & Input and choose it.
- This step changes depending on which Voice Input is being used. In this case (image below), a user has enabled Google Voice Typing. If yours does not enable, you should tap it to turn on.
- Scroll until you locate Bluetooth Audio Recording. If it’s OFF, tap the slider to the right to turn it ON. It should turn blue.
- Open the Settings app. It’s the GEAR icon. Scroll until you locate Connections and select it.
- If Bluetooth is OFF, tap the slider to the right to turn it ON. It should turn blue. Go back to Settings. Now, locate General Management and choose it.
- Choose Language and Input. Search for On-screen Keyboard and tap it.
- Select Google Voice Typing. Scroll until you locate Bluetooth Audio Recording. If it’s OFF, tap the slider to the right to turn it ON. It should turn blue.
Pairing your Bluetooth Headset
Once you’ve already enabled Bluetooth recording, you take the next step to pair your Bluetooth headset to your Android device.
- Open your Settings app. It’s the GEAR icon.
- Scroll until you locate the Bluetooth function and select it. Once Bluetooth turned ON, your Android phone will immediately start locating compatible Bluetooth devices.
- Grab your Bluetooth headset and place it in “discovery mode.” There should be a button that allows you to press or hold in. It depends on what your Bluetooth headset instructions say. If you did successfully, the new device will appear in the list of devices.
- Choose your Bluetooth headset once it appears on the list.
To sum up, we have done the most difficult part for you guys. Now it’s your turn to start implementing our guidelines above and record audio from your favorite Bluetooth headset.
You may not succeed to record audio from Bluetooth headset Android from the first try. Don’t lose your impatience. You should re-read our guidelines thoroughly and try again.
Once you’re done recording audio from Bluetooth headset Android, if you want more apps for your Android device, visit our official website. Then you’ll definitely find the suitable ones for your needs. Or you can check the latest updates to grasp more information about Android tricks and tips here.
A dynamic and multifaceted professional developer who has made significant strides in the Android industry. As a pivotal member of the Milagro Mobile Marketing team, Vinh’s journey is a testament to the power of education, experience, and unwavering passion for mobile technology.