[Solved] Use wifi & mobile data at the same time Android
Surf the internet and download videos, images, applications is a common activity today. But sometimes, you got annoyed as the downloading speed is not stable enough to get a comfortable experiment. When you surf the internet, your phone can only connect to wifi or internet data. But do you know that you can use the wifi and data at the same time android to speed up the downloading process? It seems pretty crazy when you hear about this, but it’s a cool trick for those who have lousy internet connection from one source.
Now watching movies, listening to music online with High-quality, or including uploads, downloads files from the Android phones is smoother than ever. Let milagromobilemarketing show you how to combine wifi and mobile data.
How to combine wifi and data at the same time on an Android device
Use the Speedify app
Speedify is an application that can merge wifi and 3G/4G connectivity, increasing the internet speed significantly and also providing better experiences for network connectivity.
The special of this app is the transmission technology dividing data into small packets and transmitting both wifi and data connections to access the internet faster and more stable.
Speedify can optimize the connection without affecting other operation of your phone or tablet. This useful Android application will ensure your device always connects to the network in any place with or without wifi.
Plus, Speedify allows you to control internet data usage by day, preventing you from having to pay more when excessive use of the data of the internet package.
And these steps below show you precisely how to operate the Speedify.
- Download the Speedify from the Android app store. If you don’t know where is the best app store on the internet, then let’s go to https://milagromobilemarketing.com/ to get tons of cool apps including Speedify.
- Now turn on the wifi connection as well as the mobile data, then open the Speedify app that you have already downloaded.
- On the first interface, the app will ask you to allow it to encrypt all your web traffic and collection information. You have to accept if you want to continue, tap on Agree, and Continue option.
- Then a new interface comes out and asks you if you want to limit the usage for a day. Choose “Yes” or “No,” depending on your demand.
- Top continue when it ask for enable location permission. Then tab the OK when Speedify asks for setting up a VPN connection.
A “key icon” will appear on the top left corner of your phones, which means the operation has succeeded. Now you are using both wifi and mobile data simultaneously.
On Samsung devices
If you own a Samsung smartphone/tablet. Then congratulations, you don’t have to download any apps as the manufacturers have added a feature allowing the device to use wifi and mobile data at the same time.
- Select the setting and choose the “connection” option
- Select the “ Connections,” then select More Connection Settings
- You will see the “Download Booster” option, tab on it to merge wifi and mobile data.
All the tips above guiding you on how to use wifi and data at the same time android are very specific steps. Now weak mobile data or wifi is not a problem anymore as you can integrate them to build a stronger internet connection for your Android phone.
Want to know more Android tips and get the best apk files? Then, you should visit https://milagromobilemarketing.com/.
If you find this article helpful, please like, share, and comment. Thank you.
Professional software development experience in every step of software development lifecycle such as designing, developing, testing, debugging, and etc.
• Professional experience in Android application development.
• Professional experience in Java program development.
Check my Linkedin profile.