When HP OMEN HSA is not running you will likely complain of OMEN Gaming Hub not opening and you will need to check HP OMEN HSA. Other things to try include uninstalling then reinstalling, creating a new user account, performing a clean boot, and reinstalling Windows. To get OMEN Gaming Hub back to work you will need to put the solutions listed below into practice.
OMEN Gaming Hub Won’t Open: Causes
On Windows, a lot of services exist and programs depend on them to work as expected. If a service is experiencing issues, services as well as programs that depend on it will act up. Thus, regarding OMEN Gaming Hub not opening, you should give them some thought.
In case you don’t know, user accounts may become corrupted out of the blue and it’s not easy to detect signs of corruption. However, as time passes by, corrupted user accounts will have a hard time running programs and OMEN Gaming Hub is not an expectation.
To speed up operation, programs usually save settings and other details known as cached data. If the cache of OMEN Gaming Hub gets corrupted, it’s only natural that the program would go haywire.
How To Tackle The Issue
Check Out The Services
Regarding OMEN Gaming Hub not opening, you need to determine whether HP OMEN HSA Service is up and running.
- Step 1: Press the Windows key + R to open Run.
- Step 2: Type services.msc then hit Enter to open Services.
- Step 3: Locate HP OMEN HSA, right-click it and pick Properties.
- Step 4: On the General tab, if the Service status says Stopped, hit Start under it. Aside from that, you should change the Startup type to Automatic.
- Step 5: Choose Apply and select OK to save changes.
- Step 6: Restart your computer.
Uninstall And Reinstall
- Step 1: Press the Windows key + I to open Settings.
- Step 2: Select Apps then go to Apps & features.
- Step 3: From the list of apps, pick OMEN Gaming Hub and hit Uninstall.
- Step 4: As soon as the process completes, close Settings then restart your computer.
- Step 5: When the screen comes back, press the Windows key and type ms store.
- Step 6: Pick Microsoft Store then hit the lens icon on your top left.
- Step 7: Type OMEN Gaming Hub and pick the top most result.
- Step 8: Hit Get then wait as Windows downloads and installs the application.
- Step 9: The moment the installation wraps up, launch OMEN Gaming Hub and see how things turn out.
Create A New User Account
- Step 1: Press the Windows key then hit the cogwheel to open Settings.
- Step 2: Select Accounts and go to Family & other users.
- Step 3: Under Other users, pick Add someone else to this PC then choose I don’t have this person’s sign-in information.
- Step 4: On the next page, click Add a user without a Microsoft account.
- Step 5: Enter a username and password then hit Next.
- Step 6: Once the account is successfully created, navigate to Other users and select the account you just created.
- Step 7: Click Change account type and in the Account type drop-down menu, pick Administrator then hit OK.
- Step 8: Press the Windows key + L to enter the sign-in screen, sign in with the new account and determine whether the issue persists.
Generally speaking, Clean Boot allows Windows to start with minimal programs and drivers which help narrow down the cause of errors. Thus, if you notice OMEN Gaming Hub not working, you should give Clean Boot a go.
- Step 1: Press Windows + R to open Run.
- Step 2: Type msconfig then hit Enter to open System Configuration.
- Step 3: Go to the General tab, choose Selective startup and uncheck Load startup items.
- Step 4: In the Services tab, click Hide all Microsoft services then select Disable all.
- Step 5: Navigate to the Startup tab and click Open Task Manager.
- Step 6: On the Startup in Task Manager, select each item while hitting Disable.
- Step 7: Close the Task Manager, go back to the System Configuration and click OK to save changes.
- Step 8: Restart your computer.
If OMEN Gaming Hub works well in clean boot, you may conclude that an application is causing the problem. For good measure, proceed to get rid of recently installed apps.
Note: To get your PC to start normally, go through the steps down below:
- Step 1: Press the Windows key, type msconfig then hit Enter to open System Configuration.
- Step 2: On the General tab, pick Normal Startup then click OK.
- Step 3: You will then be prompted to restart so hit Restart.
If none of the above works, you have no choice but to reinstall Windows. That will get rid of all the issues that could prevent OMEN Gaming Hub from working.
- Step 1: Open your browser and visit the Microsoft Software Download page.
- Step 2: Navigate to Create Windows 10 installation media then hit the Download Tool Now button.
- Step 3: After the download finishes, you will then be prompted to run the Application so hit Run.
- Step 4: Once the Media Creation Tool opens, read the terms and conditions, check the box beside I accept the terms then hit Accept.
- Step 5: Select Upgrade this PC now then click Next.
- Step 6: Leave the box beside Install Windows 10 as checked, uncheck Keep personal files and apps then hit Install.
- Step 7: Choose the account you want to sign in with then accept the privacy terms.
- Step 8: Sign in to your account then try launching OMEN Gaming Hub again.
- Be careful while using overclocking to improve system performance.
- Switch between balanced or optimal performance mode. The former extends the battery life of your laptop while the latter boosts the experience.
- Use the streaming feature to beam games from your home rig to another home device via Internet connection.
How Can I Add Games To My Games List?
OMEN Gaming Hub automatically adds games to My Games list. After adding a new game, hit Refresh List and your newly added game will appear. If you would like to manually add games to My Games list, hit the “+” from My Games screen and follow the on-screen instructions to add them.
What Can I Do If The OMEN Gaming Hub Fails To Open When I Press The OMEN Key?
The app may misbehave when you do not have the latest version of the game. To update the game, you will have to visit the Microsoft Store. If the issue persists, consider reinstalling the application.
Hoang Tu is a seasoned Microsoft Windows expert with a strong IT background. Studying at Hanoi Bach Khoa University, he gained valuable experience at Hanoi Computer and FPT Soft before joining Milagro Mobile Marketing. Specializing in providing tips and tutorials on Windows for global users, Hoang Tu’s expertise covers various Windows versions. With a talent for clear communication, he offers practical solutions and advice to users of all skill levels. His dedication to empowering individuals in their Windows experience has earned him recognition in the tech community, making him a trusted resource for optimizing system performance and resolving technical issues.