About this app
Diving Log is a free app developed by Sven Knoch. This app is listed in the Sports category with more than 10,000 installs on Google Play. In fact, you can easily download this app on the Play Store, but in some cases, you are failed to perform it. Therefore, the best alternative is downloading Diving Log APK file at Milagromobilemarketing.com. On this page, you can get the latest version 4.4.2 of this app for your Android Mobile and PC.
Why do we need Diving Log APK?
As mentioned above, not all the time you are able to download Diving Log from the Google Play Store due to the device incompatibility or national restrictions. Therefore, sideloading the Diving Log APK file from a trusted source like Milagromobilemarketing is considered to be your best choice.
Before getting to the download instructions, let’s clarify the term “APK”. Basically, Diving Log APK is the application package kit of Diving Log which is used on the Android operating system. The Diving Log APK file is exclusively designed to help Android users who cannot download this app on Google Play.
How to download and install Diving Log on Android Mobile
In order to download and install Diving Log (4.0 MB) for Android mobile (Jio, Samsung Galaxy, Nokia, Sony, LG, Huawei, Vivo, Oppo, Xiaomi, Realmi, HTC, Moto (Motorola), Philips, Nexus, OnePlus, Honor, Asus, BenQ, Acer Liquid, Alcatel, etc.), you need to enable the “Unknown sources” settings on your phone. Then, you can follow the steps below to start downloading Diving Log on your mobile:
- Access to the website of Milagromobilemarketing.com, then search for Diving Log
- Select "Download app" button. You will see a pop-up warning on the screen, but don't worry, just continue the process.
- Access the APK file that you’ve successfully downloaded and choose “Install” to start the installation.
- Finally, tap “Open” to start enjoying the app.
How to download and install Diving Log on PC
In order to download and install Diving Log for PC/Mac/Windows 7.8.10, you need to use an Android emulator. In this instruction, we will recommend one of the most popular ones nowadays which is Bluestacks.
- Open a new browser in Bluestacks by clicking “More Apps”.
- Head over to Milagromobilemarketing.com from this browser. Then, search for Diving Log
- Click on “Download game” and you will see a warning, just ignore it and continue.
- After that, open the downloaded APK file and choose “Install”.
- After installing, click “Open” to enjoy the app on your computer.
If you want to download Diving Log without Bluestacks, you can try other emulators like Nox Player, Menu, etc.
How to download and install Diving Log for Android TV box, Smart TV (Xiaomi, Sony, Skyworth, air tv, Philips), Android car or Android wear
If you desire to have Diving Log on other Android devices but get trouble with the download process from Google Play Store, go ahead to manually download the APK file. You should only choose trusted sources like Milagromobilemarketing.com to download the updated version of Diving Log.