Not happy with your audiobook? No worries. Now you can easily exchange or return your audiobook thanks to their simple and straightforward return process. Be it any reason, Narrators’s voice, pacing, or not that interesting. You can return or exchange it without wasting your credits. Credits get refunded almost immediately, but the refund may take a different amount of time. Before we dive into how to return, one must always keep in mind their return policies at first.
Audible’s Return policies for books
The return policy is as liberal as it gets. It is designed in a way that the user doesn’t feel shy in trying different genres, narrators, or tastes. So, things to remember:
- To return or exchange, you must be a member of the audible.
- You must return within 365 days of your purchase.
- If you paid with credits, you would get your credit back.
- You will get your refund in the same way you paid.
- You can return your book even if you have listened to it.
Yeah! You read it right!! You can even return after listening. But the thing to keep in mind is not to abuse their policies. As you should not use one credit for many books in one month. Please be noted that always using the return process sparingly, as abusing it might fail to return books further.
How to exchange audible books
There are the following two ways to exchange an audible book
How to exchange audible books on the desktop?
Here is the stepwise and straightforward procedure for exchanging:
- Open a browser on your pc and navigate to the audible.com site.
- Click sign-in in the upper right corner of your screen, if you are not signed in automatically & then sign-in.
You’ll arrive at your audible home screen.
- Click your name in the upper right corner of the screen, and the drop-down menu will appear.
- Now, click your account details. You will see your account screen.
- Click purchase history on the left side of the screen. You will see your list of purchases.
- Click the grey return button for the book you want to return.
A Dialogue box appears to ask if you’re certain.
- Click the orange button of Return. & choose your reason you want to give for it.!!
That’s it!! You have successfully returned your book effortlessly.
How to return the audible book on Mobile?
Here you can either log on to www.audible.co.uk on your device and sign in your account or simply download its app.
- After downloading the app, tap to launch it. & then sign-in. You will arrive at the home screen of your audible account.
- Now click on the full site option of your account. As in the mobile view, the return option doesn’t appear.
- Now, you can see your books list that you own by tapping Menu>My Account> Purchase History.
- Then choose the book that you wish to exchange and follow the same procedures as the desktop version.
Well! Now you have successfully returned your audiobook through your Mobile.
Audible is a very convenient and appealing audiobook to use. Due to its risk-free exchange policies, Audible members can freely enjoy taking a chance on returning books and trying out a new narrator without losing a credit.