Geo News is one of the biggest news media channels in Pakistan. It is designed with the purpose of keeping you updated with all the happenings in Pakistan and the world even when you are not watching the news channel on TV. In this article, we will show you what is geo news on Android with all its main features, benefits, and the way to use as well.
What is geo news on Android?
Geo News is an official android app by Geo TV which let you watch Geo News Live, read the latest news from Pakistan and various other topics like International news, Sports, Business, Entertainment, etc. from Geo News (geo.tv) on your Android mobile. With Geo News app, you can watch the latest video bulletins, see all the happenings in your city or around you when you are traveling. For example, watch Aaj Shahzeb Khanzada Kay Sath, Capital Talk, Lekin, Jirga and many of your favorite TV shows. Moreover, you can share the news with friends. Especially, you are able to send videos and pictures directly to Pakistan’s leading news channel, and good videos might be featured on Geo Dost TV show.
Features of Geo News on Android
- Geo News app has a news centric homepage that allows you to check out the headlines of the top stories, and it is updated every time you check the app.
- There are many sections, like ‘Top Stories’ to ‘Pakistan’, ‘World’, ‘Business’ , ‘Sports’, ‘Entertainment’, ‘Health’, ‘Amazing’, ‘Sci-Tech’, ‘Geo Comedy’ and ‘Opinion’ for your choices.
- Geo News has a great ‘Live’ feature so that you can stream the channel live. Just tapping on the ‘Live’ button at the top right of the screen, you can easily start the live streaming.
- The app also has a ‘Headlines’ feature which has the recordings of the main bulletin and you can watch these bulletins after they have been delivered in real-time. To use this feature, you tap on the tap on the ‘menu’ button at the top left of the screen and then select ‘Headlines’
- However, this app basically downloads all of the latest stories whenever you open a particular tab. Therefore, being mindful of this when you use the app on a data restricted internet connection. Unfortunately, there is no way to switch this feature off.
How to install Geo News APK on Android phone or tablet
Download Geo News- Live Tv Channels APK file from websites for safe Android APK downloads, then follow these steps:
Update Phone Settings
- Firstly, go to your phone Settings page
- Then, select Security or Applications
- Next, check the Unknown Sources option
- Tap on OK
Go to Downloads
- Go to My Files or Files to open Downloads on your phone.
- Choose the APK file you downloaded
- Then, select Install when prompted, the Geo News APK file you downloaded will be installed on your device.
How to use Geo News on Android phone
Following the step-by-step instruction below to set up the Geo News app on your Android device:
1. From the Home screen, touch App to get started.
2. Head into the Settings tab with the gear icon.
3. Then in the settings page, touch Safety assistance.
4. In this menu, you tap the Geo News.
5. Touch the slider next to Geo News and turn it ON
6. Review the Terms and conditions, mark the acknowledgment checkbox, and select OK. Also, choose OK on the Use responsibly screen.
7. After that, mark the Geo News notification pop-ups checkbox to receive warnings as pop-ups on your Home screen.
To access Geo News, from the Home screen, you swipe from right to left until you see the widget. Then, just touch and hold the Geo News widget, place it on an available screen, and release it.
Now, you have known about what is geo news on Android that is an awesome application for people who keep updated with the current affairs of Pakistan. If you find Geo News useful for you, you should consider downloading this app. Also, you can visit our web milagromobilemarketing.com to download the APK file.
Experienced Mobile Developer with a demonstrated history of working in the computer software industry. Skilled in Android/Kotlin, iOS/Swift, Node.js/TypeScript. Strong engineering professional strengthening my foundations at Oklahoma State University. My Linkedin: Profile