Allshare file share service is user-friendly and facilitates sharing between multiple devices. Download, install and activate the Allshare application to stream multimedia over your Wi-Fi network. In its Settings, you could enable Share audio, Share video and Share pictures features. Besides that, you may want to make sure that your smartphone, TV and computer stay on the same Wi-FI network. Learn more about Allshare by taking a look at this article.
What is Allshare file share service on android
AllShare fileshare service is a necessary application that allows users to search and play music, video, and photo files freely across many devices that support AllShare services, such as PC, TV, mobile phone, and digital camera. Especially, you are able to do this either wirelessly or with a cable. Moreover, the AllShare app enables your PC to run many AllShare services. In other words, this software helps uses share videos, photos, and music between the PC and other devices which support the AllShare service by using the local network for streaming playback.
As you might know, the AllShare app is an exclusive feature in the Samsung Galaxy smartphone range. And, it often comes inbuilt with most of the Samsung phones. However, if you are not a Samsung user, don’t worry! You can download and install this software on all Android devices for which you want sharing enabled.
AllShare File Share Features
Now, you have known the basic things about Allshare file share service. Then, we will come to the details, so you can have a good idea of its features.
- Firstly, the interface of the AllShare app is very simple and clear to use that allows any user to use it easily without any issue.
- Moreover, this content-sharing application allows Android users to share their contents on multiple devices at a time.
- The speed of the AllShare file share service is awesome. It can play videos with high speed without any loading time.
- Users don’t need to use the USB cable to share media contents because they can be shared via wireless.
- Furthermore, you don’t need an internet connection, you just need to turn on your WiFi on all the devices for using the app.
- The best thing about this app is it provides you the awesome experience of screen sharing without annoying ads, so you don’t need to use any AdBlocker on your Android device.
How to use Allshare fileshare service on Android
In this part, we will give you step-by-step instruction on how to use the AllShare application properly. So, follow the simple steps below:
First of all, prior to using Allshare, you have to adjust the Settings of its feature.
- Find and select ‘AllShare’ on your list of applications. It might be on the home screen by default. If not, you just click on your ‘Apps’ and find the AllShare button to launch it.
- Then, open the ‘Settings’ menu for this app.
- On this menu, enable the Share audio, Share video, and Share picture features to allow it to share media content with other DLNA- compatible devices.
Now, your Samsung Phone is capable of streaming media content over the Wi-Fi network using the AllShare feature.
Next, you keep following the detailed tutorial below:
- First, you need to connect your phone as well as your television or computer/laptop to a Wi-Fi network.
- Then, press on the ‘home button’ and go to the ‘AllShare’ feature.
- Lastly, choose the media file like videos, audios, and pictures that you want to view on your smart TV or computer.
Now you have known about what is Allshare fileshare service android, its awesome features, and the way to use it. We hope you like this article and if you find it useful then don’t forget to share it with others. In the case, you have further questions related to AllShare file share service then you can go to milagromobilemarketing.com website and let us know in the comment section below.