Walgreens is a free app available for both Android and allows you to refill prescriptions, print photos, clip coupons, and so on. Moreover, you also can send pictures from my phone to Walgreens. If you are wondering how to do it, so this article will be the right place for you. Today’s post will talk more about the Walgreens application and the ways to upload photos to Walgreens from android
Description of Walgreens
Walgreens is a free app on Android, packed with many useful features.
- Set pill reminders, get notifications when you have to pick up or refill prescriptions.
- Track the status of the prescriptions.
- Locate the nearest Walgreens
- Find out the weekly sales, and make shopping lists.
- And especially, upload multiple photos to Walgreens from Android devices.
Remember that only after the account verification, you can use these features of Walgreens
How to upload photos to Walgreens from android
Once you’ve downloaded the Walgreens app on your Android phone, you can easily send multiple photos from my phone to Walgreens.
- Open the Walgreens app, then tap the Photo icon.
- Choose Manage Walgreens.com Photos
- Next, log into your Walgreens account using your Walgreens username and password.
- Then, you tap on the blue circle with the white + sign at the lower-right corner of the screen.
- Enter a title for your album and select Save.
- Again click the blue circle with the white + sign to add photos to your new album.
- Choose the album which contains the photos you would like to upload.
- Lastly, select the photos you would like to upload and then click Upload in the upper right corner.
Now, your album has been unloaded in the list view of the albums in your Walgreens.com account. Please note that you only can upload 100 images at a time.
Guide to upload photos from Google to Walgreens
Now, we will show you a step-by-step instruction to upload your Google photos to use in prints or a wide array of photo projects on Walgreens Photo.
- Click Your Photos on photo home page,
- Then, select Upload Photos at the top right or left of the page, and click Google.
- Click Login in the Google Login box, then choose an album to open it
- Next, select one by one photo you want to upload. Or, you can click the green checkmark to select them all.
- You choose New Album to create a new album or select Existing Album to add your selected Google photos in your Walgreens Photo account.
- Once done, click Upload.
- Then, you’ll see a new pop up box when the uploading process is done. There are some options for your choice, namely, View Photos, Upload More, Order Prints, or close the pop-up box.
FAQ – Frequently Asked Questions
1. Where can I download the free Walgreens app on Android?
– Simply, you can download a free Walgreens app from the Google Play Store for Android devices, or a Walgreens apk file on websites for safe Android APK downloads.
2. What do I need to download Walgreens for Android phone?
This app is free. Just go to Google Play, search Walgreens Android app and download it. Make sure that your device has 283.4 MB free space, and Android version on your phone must be 5.0 or later.
3. Is there Walgreens for windows 10?
– No, Walgreens is a mobile application, so it is not available for Windows 10.
Walgreens is a wonderful tool with many useful functions. We hope that this article helps you know more about this app, especially the way to upload photos to walgreens from android. Finally, you can visit our website milagromobilemarketing.com to get more information as well as download apk file.
Experienced Mobile Developer with a demonstrated history of working in the computer software industry. Skilled in Android/Kotlin, iOS/Swift, Node.js/TypeScript. Strong engineering professional strengthening my foundations at Oklahoma State University. My Linkedin: Profile