[Solved] Pokémon Go Plus Not Connecting
In September 2016, Pokémon Go Plus was released with a view to keeping users playing without staring at phone constantly. The Plus Go seems to have hit the spot as players are struggling to stay interested and scale down the amount of time and energy they devote to the game. However, recently Android users complain that Pokémon Go plus disconnects randomly, which is really frustrating. In today’s article, milagromobilemarketing will give solutions to Pokémon Go Plus not connecting Android.
Description of Pokémon Go Plus
1. What is Pokémon Go Plus?
The Pokémon Go Plus is a Bluetooth low energy wearable device which allows players to perform certain actions in the game without looking at their smartphone. Pokémon Go Plus device is small, thick, portable and easy to put on.
The Plus Go is used to catch Pokémon. When a Pokémon appears nearby, the device will vibrate, its light will flash green as well. Your Pokémon Go Plus will vibrate and flash yellow if you are near the Pokémon you haven’t caught before.
2. System requirements
Pokémon Go Plus is great but not all devices can use it. Before purchasing this item, you must ensure that your Android smartphone meets these following requirements:
- Android 4.4 or above
- Preferred resolution of 720×1280 pixels
- Strong internet connection (Wi-Fi, 3G, or 4G)
- GPS and Location Services
- Rooted devices are not supported
- The phone must be compatible with Bluetooth ver 4.0 or above.
If your smartphone meets six requirements above, now just install Pokemon Go and enjoy a great time with Pokémon Go Plus.
3. Where to buy Pokémon Go Plus?
Pokémon Go Plus is sold globally and just one click at famous websites like eBay, Walmart, GameStops and you can find the one you want.
Solutions to Pokémon Go Plus Not Connecting/ Disconecting Android
Refresh Pokémon Go Plus
Refreshing is the very first thing you should try when Pokémon Go Plus Not Connecting Android. We suggest you should follow these steps:
- Press Go+ button, wait until it stops blinking blue. Remember not to do anything with your phone this time.
- Hold Go+ button until it shows solid blue (no blinking)
- Release, then hold Go+ button again until it vibrates
- Press Go+ button (do not hold), it should now blink white.
- Check if Pokémon Go Plus connects with your phone or not.
This method is easy but it works for many users.
Unpairing the Pokémon Go Plus
As you already know, to use Pokémon Go Plus, you need to pair your phone with that device first. But when Pokémon Go Plus Not Connecting, you just unpairing it and start over again.
To do so, you should do:
- Open Settings, find and tap on Bluetooth.
- Hit the button on your Pokémon Go: if it is unpaired, you’ll see it pop up on your list of available devices.
- If not, tap it to pair automatically.
- Open the game, choose Settings.
- Tap Pokémon Go Plus and select the available device to attach it to the game.
Restart your phone
If method 1 or 2 doesn’t work for your phone, try to restart your device. Here’s how to do:
- Turn off WiFi
- Disable WiFi Scanning and Bluetooth Scanning, then go to Settings -> Location -> Click the three dots in the upper right -> Scanning -> Deselect both Wi-Fi scanning and Bluetooth scanning.
- Restart your phone
- Then open the Pokemon Go app, go to Settings -> Pokemon GO Plus
- Remember to place the Go+ about 6 feet from your phone.
- Press the button on your Go+ and it should appear in the menu. Tap on it.
- On the map screen, if the Go+ icon is greyed out, click it again. Your Go+ should be successfully connected.
To sum up, milagromobilemarketing has shown you 3 ways to fix Pokémon Go Plus Not Connecting Android. Hope the information we provide is helpful for you. Thanks for reading!
Professional software development experience in every step of software development lifecycle such as designing, developing, testing, debugging, and etc.
• Professional experience in Android application development.
• Professional experience in Java program development.
Check my Linkedin profile.