PIA apk Fire Stick
PIA stands for Private Internet Access which is a VPN app to stay anonymous and secure with the virtual IP address. It can be accessed on Amazon Firestick or Fire TV Stick to protect the privacy and identity of users. With anonymous VPN tunnels, you can browse privately and accessing geo-restricted contents simply. Moreover, it will prevent hackers, snoopers, and data trackers from tracking your location and identity. PIA apk fire stick is the most secure and anonymous VPN tunnel to get unrestricted access. Today’s post will show you key features of PIA VPN and the steps to install PIA on Firestick.
What is PIA apk Fire Stick?
PIA is a virtual private network which allows you to surf freely from anywhere without any limits. PIA provides multi-layered security using VPN tunneling for users to achieve advanced privacy protection. With PIA apk Firestick, you will never suffer from throttling issues of your network because it stabilizes your internet connection. PIA VPN is also the world’s leading VPN proxy service to unblock the censorship filters. It has proximately 3307 servers in 32 different countries of the world.
The IP cloak of the PIA VPN will cover your real IP address so that your activity cannot be tracked by the network providers, snoopers, hackers, etc. Moreover, It will efficiently protect you and your data while accessing shared internet routers, public WiFi hotspots, etc. PIA apk will secure you even from the most dangerous hotspots and networks. And, especially, unlocking the blocked websites and apps is made easier when using a VPN like PIA.
How to install Private Internet Access – PIA apk on FireStick
Please note that PIA works on FireStick but it does not offer a dedicated FireStick app. So, in this part, we will give you two ways to install this VPN. And, obviously, prior to installing PIA, you will have to download PIA APK on your computer.
Once the PIA apk is installed, you need to transfer the file to your Amazon FireStick. you can connect the USB wire of FireStick to your computer to do it. After transferring the files to the internal storage of the device, you will connect the FireStick wire to your TV and turn the device on.
Now, we’ll move to the first method to install PIA on FireStick.
Method 1: Downloader App
This is the easiest of the two methods. Follow these simple steps below:
- First, open FireStick Home > Go to Settings, then select Device/ Fire TV > Developer Options
- Switch ON to allow Apps from Unknown Sources and ADB Debugging
- Go back to FireStick Home > Then type Downloader on the Search option at the top, and click on it to download this app
- Then open the Downloader App, and paste this URL https://www.vpnranks.com/pia and click Go. The PIA file will be downloaded right now.
- Tap on the Install button to grant permission for installing PIA apk on Firestick.
- Click on Done when the installation is completed
- Then, go back to FireStick Home, and choose Settings > Applications
- Head to Manage Installed Applications > click on Private Internet Access. That’s all, now you can start using PIA on Firestick.
Method 2: Using ES File Explorer
You also use ES File Explorer to sideload apps on Firestick like PIA apk on Firestick. Follow the step-by-step instruction given below to install PIA on Firestick using ES File Explorer
- On your Firestick, you type ‘ES File Explorer‘ and click on the search icon.
- Select the icon of ES File Explorer, then tap on the Get button to start downloading it on your Firestick.
- Once done, open ES File Explorer app on your Firestick and click on Tools menu on the app’s home.
- Then, tap Download Manager option right on the left side.
- Just click on ‘+New‘ option to add an apk file.
- Enter the URL of the PIA VPN on the path field as https://privateinternetaccess.com/pages/download, and name as PIA, then click the Download Now button.
- When the PIA apk downloading process completes, click on Open file option to use PIA apk Fire Stick
After all, thank you for reading. For more details, you can visit our website at milagromobilemarketing.com
Professional software development experience in every step of software development lifecycle such as designing, developing, testing, debugging, and etc.
• Professional experience in Android application development.
• Professional experience in Java program development.
Check my Linkedin profile.