If you are wondering how you can güncellemesi latest Android 7.0 Nougat on LG G3? Then, here you are. In this guide, we will show how to download and install LG g3 android 7.0 güncellemesi.
Features of Android 7.0 Nougat
As you might know that it’s been a while since Android 7.0 Nougat has released. LG Pixel is the first LG smartphone which has debuted the Android 7.1 Nougat güncellemesi. This update comes with a unique feature called LG Assistant, an AI bot which acts and talk like a human. LG released the Android Beta Program of the Android Nougat güncellemesi of the Nexus device only for smartphone developer. Their preview showed that the update is pretty stable and Fair warning, but it isn’t totally free of bugs.
Android 7.o Nougat güncellemesi comes with a lot of useful features, including:
- App Shortcuts, Multi Window support, launching the camera by pressing the power button twice.
- Supporting Image Keyboard, 100 emoji, GIF.
- Replying via Notification, Notification Redesigned panel, Notifications prioritization.
- Advanced Doze Mode, System UI Tuner, Customizable Quick Settings.
- Redesigned new Settings Panel, Data Saver per App, etc.
- This process will only work on LG G3 D855, so don’t try this in any other device. You have to download and install LG G3 D855 USB Drivers on the PC.
- Check the battery level of your LG G3. Make sure that your phone charged up to 80% or 70% in order to prevent unexpected shutdowns while installing the Lineage OS beta firmware.
- This process will lead you to lose the original ROM or any CUSTOM ROM. Therefore, you have to create a proper backup of all your important data and settings before doing this step using TWRP or CWM or any Custom Recovery.
- You must install the latest version of TWRP or any Custom Recovery on your phone.
- Lastly, download all the Zip files from below and store it in your phone’s root of internal memory.
How to Install Android 7.o güncellemesi on LG G3 D855 via Official Lineage OS ROM
1. First of all, download the Android 7.1.1 Nougat Lineage OS official build and Google Apps on the desktop of your PC.
2. Once done, connect your LG G3 to the computer via the USB data cable.
3. Now move the downloaded firmware and Gapps .zip files to the root folder of the internal memory of your phone.
4. After transferring the zip file, you have to disconnect the G3 from the PC and turn it OFF.
5. Then, turn ON the LG G3 by pressing and holding Volume Down + Power button simultaneously until the LG logo appears, release the buttons then press them again to boot into recovery mode.
6. Before installing the custom ROM, you should create a Nandroid backup.
- Choose Backup
- After that, you do a swipe on the Swipe to Back Up option.
7. Next, it’s better to perform a full wipe including Dalvik Cache, Cache, System and Factory Data Reset. You clicking the Wipe button and select Advanced Wipe. Then tick all except Internal Storage
8. Once done, go back to the main menu of Recovery and click the Install button
9: Navigate to the files of Internal memory where you have uploaded the Zip file of Custom Rom.
10. Select the Custom Rom Zip File and select the Swipe to Confirm Flash option to begin the installation process.
11. Now, go back to the main recovery menu and choose Reboot -> System after the installation is completed.
12. Repeat the same steps from step one to install Google Apps on your LG G3.
13. Lastly, reboot the LG G3 phone.
Now you’ve successfully installed LG g3 android 7.0 güncellemesi. If you have further questions or suggestions, don’t hesitate to share with us in comments. You also visit milagromobilemarketing.com website for more details. Thanks!
Professional software development experience in every step of software development lifecycle such as designing, developing, testing, debugging, and etc.
• Professional experience in Android application development.
• Professional experience in Java program development.