Nowadays, there are a lot of streaming services which lead you to listen to practically any song you want at any time. Some people may long for the days of old-fashioned radio. If you also prefer to tune in and check out with a playlist that is out of your control, or listen to the talk radio shows like This American Life, today’s article will introduce you one our favorite radio apps for Android OS. It is iHeartRadio All Access Mod Apk which allows you to not only listen to music anywhere and anytime but also tune in to live radio stations.
iHeartRadio All Access Mod Apk – Free Music, Radio & Podcasts
iHeartRadio is a most-used application that serves users a banquet of live radio streams. This popular radio app is specially designed for listening to live radio stations. Therefore, you are able to enjoy comedy, sports, or other types of programs, or shows from across the country. It also offers a wide range of music genre like pop, rock, country, hip hop, etc. Moreover, iHeartradio premium mod apk shows information about the current song and artist. Especially, for a monthly subscription, you will own some additional features, for example, the ability to skip tracks or even save them.
Features of iHeartRadio mod apk
- Listen millions of radio stations, music, news, sports, talk and comedy like ESPN Radio, Fox Sports and more.
- Discover thousands of live and local AM and FM stations from cities across the globe for free.
- Create your own playlist according to mood, activity, decade and genre that will help you find the perfect soundtrack for any moment easily.
- It provides a thousand podcasts to listen to, like NPR, Gimlet, How Stuff Works, ESPN, 30 for 30, Pod Save America from many personalities like Ron Burgundy, Anna Faris, Colin Cowherd, Joe Rogan, Ben Shapiro, Bobby Bones, Barbara Corcoran, etc. You also can download episodes to your phone to listen offline.
How to Use iHeartRadio MOD APK on Android?
Sign in iHeartRadio apk
1. Locate the heart icon from the home screen, then tap to launch iHeartRadio.
2. Enter your zip code in the pop-up field, and select the “set location” button. This step will help you create a list of stations that are closer to you. But you can skip it by tapping on “Skip”.
3. After that, you choose “Log In” and type your iHeartRadio login details into the blanks, then select “Log in” to continue.
- If you don’t have an account yet, tap “Sign Up” to create one. Just enter the necessary information into the fields and tap “Sign up”
- You can also create an account by using your Facebook or Google+ account.
4. Once done, iHeartRadio will ask you to choose your favorite items from different categories, such as Sports, Classic Rock, and Pop, etc. Just choose the genres you like and tap “Done” to proceed.
Ways to use the Home Section
1. Now, it’s time for you to enjoy your own stations that contain the categories and genres you chose earlier. It’s under the For You tab in the home section. Just scroll down a little bit to see all the stations listed, then select the station of your choice to begin tuning in through the Now Playing screen.
- Tap on the square stop button to stop the broadcast.
- If you want to search for another station, just choose the “SCAN” button beside the stop button.
2. On the Home screen of iHeartRadio, if you swipe right to left from the For You tab, you will see the My Stations tab which is a history of the stations you have visited. Just select any station listed to tune into it.
3. Now, you can swipe from right to left to go to the Perfect For tab. It consists of categories of stations that are great for the moment you are at right now such as An Endless Summer, Back To School, Drinking Coffee, etc. Just choose one station and enjoy.
4. Additionally, when tuning in to a station or an artist, if you like it, you can press the heart icon to add it to your favorites.
5. Moreover, you can share the station, artist, or song with your friends by tapping the “Share” button at the upper right corner of the Now Playing screen.
6. iHeartRadio also serves its users the information of each station. you can reach it by tapping the three-dot button at the top right corner of the Now Playing screen
If you face any problem in running iHeartRadio All Access Mod Apk, then feel free to comment down below. You also can visit our website milagromobilemarketing.com to find more useful info and download APK files as well.
Professional software development experience in every step of software development lifecycle such as designing, developing, testing, debugging, and etc.
• Professional experience in Android application development.
• Professional experience in Java program development.