You are going to change your phone, but you do not want to play your Candy Crush game from scratch? Learn how to transfer candy crush to new phone android now.
You have spent a very long time overcoming thousands of stages in your favorite Candy Crush game. However, you want to use a new phone. Does it mean you have to play the game from stage one again?
No. Don’t worry. Milagromobilemarketing will guide you on how to transfer Candy Crush to new phone android now.
Method 1: Transfer Candy Crush to new phone android with Facebook and Kingdom
In this way, you can have your current game progress officially transferred from this phone to another. To do this, you need to have played your Candy Crush game on Facebook or had a King.com account.
Whether you are using Android devices or even iOS devices such as iPhone and Ipad, you can also use this method. It is very convenient as you neither have to install any additional software nor utilize PC, Mac, USB, USB cable.
What you will need to do is:
Step 1: Backup your old data
Log in to Candy Crush app on your old device.
Backup its data and connect the app to your Facebook or Kingdom.com account. Thereby, you can save data of the game on your device on its Internet server.
Step 2: Download the data to your new phone
Access Google Play on your new android phone and download Candy Crush to launch it.
Here, log in the game with your Facebook or king.com account to download the old game data to your new phone by cloud computing.
Now, except for the bonus items separated from the game server, all of your Candy Crush progress in the new phone will be the same as the old phone.
Method 2: Transfer Candy Crush to new phone android using a third-party app
Just in case the first method doesn’t work, here is your plan B. There are many third-party apps that can help you to transfer data among devices. However, in this article, Milagromobilemarketing will guide you on how to use Helium, which is specific for Android users.
Step 1: Install the app
Access to the following link to install Helium android mobile app on both of your old and new Android phones.
Next, install the Helium desktop app on your laptop or PC.
Step 2: Backup data on your old phone
- Turn on the Helium app on your old phone.
- Use a USB cable to connect your old phone with your computer.
- Turn on the Helium app on your laptop or PC. The two Helium apps will connect automatically. Then you can see a pop-up on the computer screen displaying that the app is active on your Android device.
- Unplug the USB cable between your phone and the computer.
- Access the Helium mobile app on your phone and choose the “PC Download” option. This action will bring you to the server of Helium.
- Turn on a browser on your laptop or PC then get access to the same URL.
- From your Android device, untick the “Backup App Data” box.
- Tap on Candy Crush and the “Start Backup” option respectively.
- Now you have successfully created a compressed file of Candy Crush on your laptop/PC.
Step 3: Transfer Candy Crush to new phone android
Apply everything you have done in step 2 on your new Android phone.
Tap the “Restore” button on this phone and go to the compressed file of Candy Crush.
Finally, Milagromobilemarketing has shown you how to transfer Candy Crush to new phone android. Just stick to our tutorial and you will be spared a repetition of years of clearing stages (Hey don’t judge, Candy Crush is hard!). Milagromobilemarketing hopes that you will manage to continuously enjoy your current game progress on your new phones.
And don’t forget to visit https://milagromobilemarketing.com for more tips, tricks, and useful information about technology.
Professional software development experience in every step of software development lifecycle such as designing, developing, testing, debugging, and etc.
• Professional experience in Android application development.
• Professional experience in Java program development.