How to Stop ‘Android Automatically Lowers Volume’
Many times you have encountered the situation that your Android phone’s volume automatically turns down when you plug headphones into it. How annoying it can be. However, don’t take this seriously because this ‘bug’ appears to be hitting a lot of users and has been implemented into Android with the ‘special’ purpose that stops you from damaging your ears as you listen to music at high volumes.
Of course, you can turn the sound back up right after you’ve plugged your headphones in, but this can be inconvenient because you’ll have to do this every time you plug in headphones. So what is the solution for this issue? This post may help you stop “android automatically lowers volume” error, follow us!
Why Volum Automatically Lowers Itseft?
Last but not least, make sure that the volume button on your device isn’t impinged by something such as poorly designed cases, hard objects to avoid the problem of “volume turns itself down”.
Stop Automatically Lowering Volume by Automate
Using Automate to solve “Android Automatically Lowers Volume‘ issue is not a bad idea. For this, you need to download and install the app from the Google Play Store. With this app, you can change settings when there are certain actions on your device.
After you get Automate installed in your device, you tap the ‘+’ button at the top of the screen to create a new Flow.
Once a new Flow has been created, you can make changes to this page by tapping the menu button in the top left. Automate allows you to do many things, but if you’d only like to use the app to stop sound automatically lowering when you plug headphones in, simply follow the given steps below.
Firstly, tap the menu button in the top left corner. Then, head to Camera & Sound option. A new list of options will be displayed for you to choose from.
Firstly, you tap ‘Audio Volume?’ then a new block will appear on your empty page. Next, tap the empty block and a new settings menu will open.
You need to change in the settings menu.
- Below the ‘proceed’ option, select ‘when changed.’
- Below ‘minimum volume‘, choose 0%
- Below ‘maximum volume‘, choose 70%
- Under Audio Stream, if you want call volume to not be lowered, choose ‘ring’, if want music volume to not drop, choose music.
- Save the settings
In the settings menu, choose a new block. Tap the Menu Button in the top left again, then choose ‘Audio volume set under Camera & Sound.
Once ‘Audio volume set‘ block appears on your empty page, tap the ‘Audio volume set‘ block and follow the steps below.
- Firstly, change the volume percent as you are satisfied. For instance, if you usually listen to your music at 80% volume, choose 80%.
- After that, choose your audio stream as you choose in the first block.
- Then, tap ‘done’ in the top right corner.
Now, you’ll need to connect these two blocks you’ve created together.
- Hold the ‘YES’ from the ‘when audio volume’ block and drag it into the ‘IN’ circle.
- Hold the ‘NO’ from the ‘when audio volume’ block and drag it into the ‘IN’ circle.
- Hold the ‘OK’ on the ‘flow beginning’ block and connect it to the ‘in’ circle on the ‘when audio volume’
After that, you tap on the tick button in the top right corner then start the process. Prior to tapping start, tap the ‘install permission’ button to allow the audio volume adjustment.
Please note that as you tap that button, you have to download another app setting permissions. Once installed, you’re able to press back and you now can run the process. Simply tap the start button if you are ready to begin the process.
Though this way does not completely solve your “Android Automatically Lowers Volume”, it gives you a chance to pre-emptively stop the sound from lowering every time you insert your headphones into your device. Hopefully, this article may help you clear up your frustration when facing the problem of “volume drops suddenly”.
Professional software development experience in every step of software development lifecycle such as designing, developing, testing, debugging, and etc.
• Professional experience in Android application development.
• Professional experience in Java program development.
Check my Linkedin profile.