SOLVED! - How to Solve Grindr Not Working on Android in Less Than 3 Minutes
Grindr Android is a geosocial networking and online dating app for gay, bisexual, transgender or queer people. However, Android users recently have complained that the app is not working. So in today’s post, Milagromobilemarketing is going to show you painstaking ways to tackle “Grindr not working on Android“.
About Grindr app for Android
Before jumping into our main troubleshooting, let’s find out some specific features of the Grindr app for Android.
What is Grindr app?
As we mentioned before, Grindr is a kind of online dating app which is available in both Google Play and Apple App Store. It was a pioneer of gay geosocial app to launch and had soon become the largest and most popular gay mobile app community in the world.
Currently, the app is disseminated to 192 countries. However, there are some nations such as China, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Indonesia, Turkey, Egypt are in the restricted list of the app due to religious or other reasons.
How does Grindr work?
First, The app utilizes a mobile device’s geolocation, a feature of smartphones and other devices to locate other users who are nearby. And then when you are searching for men, the app will show a list of users including their representative photos and arranged from nearest to furthest away. Just by tapping on the picture displayed, his profile will be shown out.
Grindr app Android, just like other online dating apps, allows you to chat, send pictures and share your precise location.
Fix Grindr not working on Android
If you have this trouble, before following our steps, make sure that you are using the latest version of the app, or else, Grindr app on Android may crash or freeze during use. You can do it by going to Google Play on your device.
Force closing Grindr app Android
So if it’s still crashing even it is up to date, just force closing Grindr app. This will reset your connection to Grindr’s servers and remove any temporary data that could be causing trouble. You should follow these steps:
1. From Home Screen, double-click the Home button to view the multitasking screen.
2. Find the Grindr Window
3. Swipe to close Grindr tab
4. Restart your phone.
5. Reopen Grindr
Find your crash logs
1. Connect your device to the computer
2. Click Start -> Run
3. Type AppData then click Run
4. Open Roaming -> Apple Computer -> Logs -> Crash Reporter and Mobile Device.
5. Create a new folder and name it as Grindr Crash Log
6. Copy any files which begin with “Grindr” into the Grindr Crash Log folder
7. Zip the Grindr Crash Log folder and right click then Compress
8. Finally, attach Grindr Crash Log.zip to your support ticket.
Re-install the Grindr app
If these methods don’t help you to solve Grindr app not working on Android, you should re-install the Grindr app as the following steps
1. From the Home Screen, you just tap and hold Grindr for seconds.
2. When it starts to wobble, tap the black (x) icon to uninstall it.
3. Tap Delete to confirm the action.
4. Restart your device
5. Download and reinstall Grindr from Google Play on your device.
6. Open Grindr again and see if Grindr app not working on Android or not.
To sum up, Milagromobilemarketing has shown you three ways to solve Grindr app not working on Android. We hope that these methods work for your device. If you have any questions related to this topic, just leave comments to let us know. And you can visit our website for more interesting things, or you can see more post here.
Professional software development experience in every step of software development lifecycle such as designing, developing, testing, debugging, and etc.
• Professional experience in Android application development.
• Professional experience in Java program development.
Check my Linkedin profile.