Time has changed with the advance of technology and smartphone. There is no need for us to set the usual boring alarm clock then turn it off unconsciously in the morning, our Android or IOS phone has provided users with alarm clock on the phone. But, have you ever tried the fun thing with alarm on android like set alarm song for your Android, change alarm sound or simply known how to master it? You got into the right place, this article will instruct everything you need to know about alarm clock on Android.
Locate the Alarm on your Android Phone.
Do you know where the alarm is situated on your android phone? Well, beginning with the basics, you could consider the following steps;
- Open the main screen on your phone and look out for the clock.
- Click on the clock app to access its features, check out for Alarms once there.
- Once you can locate the alarm you tap on it and it will open a list of already saved alarms or if not yet saved you will see a ‘+’ sign. Click on that to create a new alarm.
Setting the Alarm Running
After opening the new alarm, you now need to get a few steps done to make sure your alarm runs successfully, these include:
- Set the time you would wish the alarm to go off. This is by no doubt the key reason for setting up an alarm.
Make sure you check the ‘am’ and ‘pm’ systems correctly if your time is in the 12hr system. If it is a 24hr system just scroll through to your desirable hour and minute.
- Depending on the number of days you want the alarm to be alerting you, you can now activate the repeat feature and select the days you want. The alarm to go off at the same time you set.
- You would now consider getting your favorite ringtone for the alarm. You can choose one from your phone’s music list or the custom alarm ringtones or set an alarm song for your Android.
- Sometimes you might want to top the ringtone up with a powerful phone vibration. You could easily achieve this by turning on the vibration option as shown below.
After setting your alarm you can always organize the alarms on your alarm log by labeling them according to their functions as shown below.
Your alarm will have been successfully set by now and ready to go. However, if you want to change some settings, you only have to come back and adjust some of the features.
To switch the alarm off from ever ringing again, just turn off the main alarm using the alarm ‘on’ and ‘off’ features.
Having our lives planned includes even the small details of life and therefore knowing how to set an alarm on an android phone could be a great breakthrough to setting your life plans on track.
If you follow all these procedures without missing any, you will be good to set an alarm without any challenges. With this, you won’t miss that important appointment again. Try it out.
Professional software development experience in every step of software development lifecycle such as designing, developing, testing, debugging, and etc.
• Professional experience in Android application development.
• Professional experience in Java program development.