How to See Friend Activity on Spotify
Spotify is a popular music social network where you can enjoy your own music world. It’s a social network, so the interaction with friends, as well as other users, is indispensable. A feature in Spotify that allows users to see the other activity to know each other music tastes. Let’s take a look on how to see friend activity on Spotify.
What is Spotify?
Offered by Spotify Ltd, Spotify attracts more than 500 million downloads on Google Play and App Store. Spotify provides you with millions of songs for free. Listen to the songs and podcasts you love and search pop music from all over the world. Some function of Spotify:
- Discover new music, albums, and podcasts
- Search for your favorite song, artist, or podcast
- Enjoy playlists made just for you
- Make and share your own playlists
- Listen on your mobile, tablet, desktop, PlayStation, Chromecast, TV, and speakers whenever you are
With Spotify, you can access a world of free music, curated playlists, artists, and podcasts. Discover new music, podcasts and listen to your favorite artists, albums, or create your own playlist with the latest songs that suit your mood.
Besides, Spotify has Premium features for your choice:
- Listen to an album, playlist, or podcast without ads breaks.
- Download and play music for offline listening.
- Enjoy amazingly high-quality soundtracks.
How to check friend activity on Spotify PC
Friend Activity feature shows the listening activities of any your friends or public profiles that you follow:
To show/hide Friend Activity feature:
- Click the down arrow in the top-right corner and select Settings.
- Under Display Options, switch Show Friend Activity to turn on the feature.
How to check friend activity on Spotify Mobile
Follow those steps to see Spotify friend activities on the mobile app:
- Open Spotify and log in to your account.
- Tap on your avatar in the upper right corner of the Spotify app, then tap “Profile” from the drop-down menu.
- Tap on the “Following” tab to view all the accounts you are following.
- Choose the username or avatar of your friends or followers to view their published playlists and a shortlist of the artists he has been listening to recently.
That all about how to see friend activity on Spotify. Good luck!
Professional software development experience in every step of software development lifecycle such as designing, developing, testing, debugging, and etc.
• Professional experience in Android application development.
• Professional experience in Java program development.
Check my Linkedin profile.