How to See Albums on Facebook Mobile
Using Facebook on mobile is arguably one activity that a majority of young and even older people engage in for most of their time without even realizing they are. It is therefore not strange to desire to know how well to enjoy the services that this great social app offers.
Uploading, viewing and downloading pictures from Facebook mobile can sometimes prove to be a challenging task. Nonetheless, we are here to help you understand the processes involved in viewing albums on Facebook using your smartphone.
Create the Album if lacking one
By now you probably have created a Facebook account that is up and running, and you aren’t pleased with how your photos are scattered all over without any identifiable tag on them.
You, therefore, decided that you need to create several photo albums for specific dates, events or places you have been to, which aims to make your profile much more presentable. This is how you could go about it.
- Go to your Facebook mobile app home screen.
- Click on your profile photo icon on the home page to take you to your profile.
- Once on your profile, scroll to where your photos are and click the photos icon to open the photos you have ever uploaded. You will see two icons. One of “Post Photos” and another one of “Create Album”.
- Click on “Create Album” and it will ask you to create an album name. Fill in the name you would wish to give your album then tap the blue “Create Album” bar.
- The album will open but with no photo in it, tap on “Add a photo” to choose photos from your device.
- Then click on the blue bar requesting you to post and your photo will be added to your new album.
Manage and view your Album
Now that you have created the album and added to it the photos you wanted, you can go back to view the pictures in your album easily and fast using your mobile phone. How do you do this? Well, follow these steps:
- Log in to your Facebook account and go to the top right corner and tap on the three short horizontal lines.
- Once there, tap on your name which is at the top left of your screen.
- Scroll down to where the “photos” icon is and tap it.
- You will see your pictures displayed. Scroll to where the “Albums” icon is and tap it.
- Choose the album you would want to see and tap it to view your photos.
Depending on the privacy settings you choose, you can either restrict or allow the public to view the albums.
Facebook on mobile is now even more convenient with this knowledge at hand. Enjoy uploading photos to your album(s) anytime by following the above easy steps. Remember you can still download photos from your Facebook album and restore them to your smartphone in case you lose them.
Professional software development experience in every step of software development lifecycle such as designing, developing, testing, debugging, and etc.
• Professional experience in Android application development.
• Professional experience in Java program development.
Check my Linkedin profile.