How to Retrieve Blocked Text Messages—Android
Android phones can stop others from sending text messages or calling you after putting them in a blocklist on your phone. Several people like to set blocklists on Android phones to avoid being disturbed by undesired messages or calls. Still, some individuals find it difficult when they want to read a piece of blocked news from people that have been deleted on their Android phones. In that case, retrieving blocked text messages android is a solution.
Is there any way to retrieve blocked messages on Android phones?
Customarily, you can read a blocked message on Android phones after instating the block list.
- When you open the messaging application on Android.
- Select the Menu button and select the Spam message. All blocked messages will be displayed here.
But, if you mistakenly deleted the blocked message in the block list, you have to rely on data recovery for Android when you did not back up your Android phone before deleting data.
- When you delete a phone number in the Block-list of your Android phone, all the blocked text from this number will be deleted meanwhile. Therefore, It’d be better if you read the text messages before removing them from the contact number.
- Also, when you delete a phone number in the Block-list of your Android phone, it does not eliminate this number from the contact list on your Android phone.
Is It Permissible to Retrieve Blocked Messages on Android after Deleting?
There is no need to use any third-party applications if you want to retrieve blocked messages on Android phones before deleting them on the block list.
However, you may necessitate to Use Recovery Software(of Android) if you have deleted all the blocked messages from the Android phone block list. The data restoration for Android enables you to Retrieve Blocked Messages on Android after Deleting whether you eliminate the blocked messages by exaggeration or obliterate the phone number from the block list of the mobile phone.
- First of all, if you want to retrieve photos&videos on your Android phone storage, you do not even require to download a program. For most utmost Android phones, there is a “Recently Deleted” file folder; when you deleted some photos and videos, you can retrieve it from there.
- For the contract list, SMS, chat history, you need to use a Data Recovery Program. They can assist you in recovering the data from phone storage quickly. Try Stellar Data Recovery for free.
How Do I Handle Stellar Data Recovery?
Stellar Android Recovery Software has one of the abridged UI in the warehouse. Hither is the guidelines for users for SMS retrieval and also for files management:
- Download the accessible version of Stellar from their website, or even you can get their advanced version for a few bucks.
- Double click the Stellar symbol on your desktop and attach the phone of which data you want to retrieve.
Step 2: Choose the language of your partiality and press OK.
Step 3: Once the establishment is complete, open Stellar, and a welcome screen will inaugurate.
Step 4: Attach your phone with the system, and Stellar will automatically recognize your phone. Select Next.
Step 5: A request for rooting is stated. Proceed further with Start.
Step 6: Stellar Android Data Recovery will begin Rooting the device.
Step 7: Following the successful rooting, Stellar will scan the Android and start retrieving all the Deleted data.
Step 8: Stellar Android Data Recovery will give you a presurvey of all your lost data in a catalog.
Step 9: Choose the SMS files or even other Data and determine the location to save the retrieved files and agree with the save option.
By utilizing the free Application, you can easily retrieve blocked messages on Android you access the Deleted Messages and can Read. But, retain, you can see the Blocked SMS easily by the method as mentioned above if you did not delete the messages. Forthwith as you have got the hang; Begin your quest.
Professional software development experience in every step of software development lifecycle such as designing, developing, testing, debugging, and etc.
• Professional experience in Android application development.
• Professional experience in Java program development.
Check my Linkedin profile.