SOLVED! - Remove Samsung Cleaner Update Is Recommended?
Advertisement that often pops up at the phone’s corner is not simple like an app’s introduction or offer like it used to. These days, it appears as a serious warning that makes you click on without any hesitation. The typical one is “Android cleaner update required” or “Android launcher update required“. These popups raise concerns for Android users as we have no point to know it is a malicious advertisement or not. In today’s post, milagromobilemarketing is going to show you the feasible ways to remove popup Android Cleaner update required once and for all.
What exactly is “Cleaner update for android is recommended”?
Is this popup an advertisement or an announcement from the developer? Let’s take a look at the message.
” Mobile Cleaner Update Required
Due to the hacking event reported on 6/15/2018, we have released a new Cleaner update and it is recommended it be applied to every LG L164VL phone. Please update your LG L164VL device now by installing the latest Cleaner version: it takes up to 10 seconds to do.
If you do not do this, your LG device will stop working within 24 hours.“
Actually, this is a fake message or adware that has been created by cybercriminal to frighten and trick Android users into visiting malicious websites, downloading malicious apps, visiting phishing websites that steal personal and financial information, or visiting spam websites, etc. Whenever you see that kind of advertisement, don’t get so nervous and think your phone will really stop the next day. All you need to do is read the next instruction carefully and follow it.
How to remove popup Android/Samsung Cleaner Update Required permanently?
First, you need to calm down when seeing this, then please press the “Home” button on your mobile device, which will take you to the home screen. Next use the “Recent apps” button to close the browser window or the app that is displaying the fake message. Or just restart your mobile device.
Worsely if you constantly get pop-ups, you can do the following to fix the problem.
Clear the data
- Open your web browser on your Android device and let the page load
- Go to “Settings”
- Click “Privacy”
- Tap “Clear your private data” or “Clear browsing data”.
- Also, clear your “Browser history” and cache.
Remove unknown apps or suspective apps
- Go to “Settings”
- Change your “Homepage” to www.google.com
- Go back to “Settings”
- Go to “Application Manager”
- Uninstall or force to stop all unknown apps, or apps you think may cause the popups.
Check third-party apps
The most common way of getting adware is by downloading and installing non-trusted apps from malicious websites. Here is how to check it:
- First and foremost boot your phone into safe mode. This action will deactivate all third-party apps installed on your device. If the popups have stopped, then we all know these apps are culprits.
- Start making a list of all recent downloads you made. Then delete one by one app and note if the problem is solved or not.
This method takes time, however, it avoids any adware in the future and you can report the app causes spam or adware.
Factory Data Reset
If you try all of these methods above but the issue still occurs, you will need to perform a Factory data reset as following steps:
- Go to Settings from your Android phone
- Tap “Backup reset”
- Uncheck “Automatic restore”
- Perform a Factory Data Reset
To sum up, Android Cleaner Update Required is adware, if you encounter it, just ignore and do as the above methods. We hope the information we provide is helpful for you. Thanks for reading!
Visit our website: Milagromobilemarketing.com
Another post: How to solve Android Auto error 12?
Professional software development experience in every step of software development lifecycle such as designing, developing, testing, debugging, and etc.
• Professional experience in Android application development.
• Professional experience in Java program development.
Check my Linkedin profile.