How to Fix: No Live Wallpaper Option Android
Having trouble adding some Live Wallpapers to your Android phone? Can’t figure out how to add Live Wallpaper to your phone’s Lock Screen? Or you see no live wallpaper option Android? Keep reading to learn how to set-up, use, and troubleshoot your Live Wallpapers today!
About Live Wallpaper on Android
Some people might be bored with the same old boring wallpaper on their Android device. So, adding a live wallpaper that can make your Android phone’s screen more alive, and engaging. Your phone will look awesome and come more alive. Therefore, nowadays, many Android phones come preloaded with a number of live wallpapers by default for users to choose from. However, some others may not, you cannot see any Live Wallpaper option in Settings or files menu, but there are still some ways for you to get Wallpaper on Android.
Recently, many users have reported that there is no Live Wallpaper option on Android phones, for example, a new Pixel running on Android 8.0.0. While other Pixel phones on the same version have Live Wallpaper option. Don’t worry! in this article, we will explain where you can get Live Wallpaper, and how to set it on the Android device.
Downloading Apps Free 3D & HD Live Wallpaper Apps for Android
Nowadays, there are a bunch of free live wallpaper apps for your choice. We can recommend some best and most highly rated Android live wallpaper apps in 2019, such as Walloop™ Live Wallpapers, 3D Aquarium Live Wallpaper HD, Muzei Live Wallpaper, and Snowfall Live Wallpaper, etc. Each app above has an extensive collection of 3D and HD live wallpapers, with excellent and innovative effect. Just choose the one you like most and download it on your phone. You can simply download it on the Google Play Store or its Apk file.
Setting Your New Live Wallpaper on Android
Now, you have downloaded your favorite wallpaper app. You cannot merely choose to ‘open’ your live wallpaper within Google Play as you can ordinarily launch apps. Instead, you have to go through a series of steps to add your live wallpaper on your phone’s screen, as follows.
- Head into the ‘Settings’ menu of your device, then select ‘Display.’
- Tap on the ‘Wallpaper’ option.
- Then, choose either ‘Home Screen’ or ‘Home and Lock Screens.’
- Next, choose ‘Live Wallpaper,’ then select the live wallpaper you installed.
- Lastly, select ‘Set Wallpaper’
That’s all! You now have a new live wallpaper on your Android device.
Caution: Using Live wallpapers might consume a significant amount of battery life. So, be careful when using live wallpapers on your Android phone, especially if you cannot charge your device for a significant amount of time.
- Is the Live Wallpaper harmful to my battery?
- Basically, live wallpaper will consume more resources than a static one, but it is not bad for the battery of your device. It will only cause your device to drain the battery faster but not drastically.
- Can live wallpapers have sound effects?
- Live wallpapers enable to have sound, in particular, video game live wallpapers. You can even interact with some types of live wallpapers by touching.
- How do live wallpapers work?
- Live wallpapers are basically created from many types of animation and programming. It’s just like a 2D video game but not work on a gaming console, it works as a wallpaper for an Android device, instead.
Hopefully, this guide can help you deal with ‘No Live Wallpaper Option Android’ error. Moreover, we have provided the simplest and most effective way of having and installing a live wallpaper on the Android phone. If you have any queries, or these methods did not work for you, let us know in the comment below. And, visit milagromobilemarketing.com to read more other useful blogs.
You might also like: FIX: AVAST VIRUS DEFINITION UPDATE FAILED ANDROID
Professional software development experience in every step of software development lifecycle such as designing, developing, testing, debugging, and etc.
• Professional experience in Android application development.
• Professional experience in Java program development.
Check my Linkedin profile.