If you are an Android user, moving to iOS or switching from Android to iOS has not always been easy. Some users concern that their Android data will be lost in the transferring process due to the incompatible device. Moreover, you may encounter the error in transferring data from Android to iOS including “Move to iOS being stuck on”, “Moving items into place…”, “Unable to migrate. Try again later.” or something like these. Luckily, you have come to the right place. In this writing, I will guide you the easy ways to fix move to iOS from Android stuck.
How to fix error: Move to IOS Stuck on Preparing Iphone 13
Method 1: Check the Internet connection on both Android phone and iPhone
The first important thing you are advised to do is assure that both devices are connected to the same network by adjusting in the Settings. If your devices are using the same network and the Internet access is fine, but the problem is still persistent, that means the network is not the cause.
Method 2: Restart both iOS and Android devices
Simply restarting a device can popularly fix this type of issues. Now, you try turning both devices off and wait for a few minutes and turn them back on.
Method 3: Switch between Wi-Fi and Mobile Networks
If the problem has not been solved, you try disabling the wifi connection on your devices and switching the data mobile on instead.
Method 4: Convert Android into Airplane Mode
Another quick fix is to put Android phone into Airplane Mode for a few moments. This totally shuts down the device’s network connections and can be effective to fix Move to iOS not working.
Method 5: Update to the latest firmware
Significantly, you should make sure that both devices are operating on the latest firmware. As you may know, every iOS and Android update contains bug fixes and if the trouble you are encountering has already occurred before, it may be fixed.
The alternative way to move from Android to iOS
Transfer data from Android to iOS via Move to iOS app
Before you begin:
- Ensure that Wi-Fi or mobile data is enabled both on Android phone and iPhone.
- Plug the iPhone and Android smartphone power to make sure the transferring process will not be disrupted.
- Be certain that the data you are going to move, including what is on your external Micro SD card, will be compatible with the iOS device.
- If you demand to transfer your Chrome bookmarks, you need to update Chrome to the latest version on your Android device.
Now follow these steps below to move data from Android to iOS:
1. Download and install Move to iOS app on your Android phone and iPhone.
2. Tap Move Data from Android: Enter the Apps & Data section, tap on Move Data on Android device.
3. Open the Move to iOS app: On Android phone, in the Move to iOS app, you tap Continue. After that, you tap Agree when the terms and conditions display on the screen. Next, you tap Find Your Code at the top-right corner on the phone screen.
4. Wait for the code: Now you tap Continue and then tap Move from Android on your iPhone. Until ten-digit or six-digit presents, you enter this code on your Android device. Then wait for the Transfer Data screen to show up.
5. Select your data: On Android smartphone, choose the data you want to transfer and tap Next. Wait for some minutes until the process is finished. When you see the loading bar displays on your iPhone is full, you tap Done on your Android device. Then tap Continue on your iOS device and follow the onscreen steps to set up your iPhone.
This article certainly helps you to handle this hard trouble when moving items into place iphone. Need more help? Leave comments below to let us know.
For more information about us, visit website milagromobilemarketing.com.
Also see: MONKEY MAKE NEW FRIENDS APK
Professional software development experience in every step of software development lifecycle such as designing, developing, testing, debugging, and etc.
• Professional experience in Android application development.
• Professional experience in Java program development.