Certainly, there are times when you or other Android users accidentally delete an important message, which is unsent. So, you will need to know how to find unsent text messages on Android devices.
In such case, you should not be frantic with worry. This is because the solution to recover deleted messages is not too difficult. You can easily handle by yourself by following the tutorial below.
The data recovery software you choose will depend on personal preferences, but they have the same features, including scanning Android memory, identifying and restoring deleted text messages.
The process includes four main stages: connecting, scanning, previewing deleted data and restoring. There are two most common tools to help you recover deleted messages:
- Coolmuster Android Assistant
- Wondershare Dr. Fone for Android
How to find unsent text messages on Android devices?
In this article, Milagromobilemarketing chooses the Wondershare Dr. Fone for Android software to illustrate:
- Step 1: Install the program, launch it and register. You will see the information displayed as the screenshot below.
- Step 2: Plug your Android device into the computer using a USB cable. Before that, you need to turn on USB Debug mode:
- Go to “Settings” → “About” (device information) and tap 5-7 times on “Build Number” until you see the information about becoming a developer.
- Then, undo the Settings menu, you will see the “Developer options” → select “USB debugging”
Note: The way to access on each Android device may sometimes vary slightly.
- Step 3: When Wondershare Dr. Fone for Android is found and connected to the Android device, you will be able to choose one of the data recovery settings (as in the screenshot below). Now, select only “Messaging” then tap on “Next”.
- Step 4: Open the SMS or Messages folder on the left panel to see all deleted and original messages on your Android phone. To recover the deleted unsent messages, just check the corresponding box and tap on the “Recover” frame.
How to never lose another text message?
- Step 1: Download and install the application called SMS Backup & Restore on your Android phone.
- Step 2: Open the SMS Backup & Restore application and tap the “Backup”. Then, select the backup path to the folder that you want.
- Step 3: If you only want to save SMS on the device, select “Local Backup only”. If you want to sync with clouding services (Google Drive, Dropbox, and Email) then select “Local Backup and Upload”.
- Step 4: To restore the messages you have backed up, click “Restore” in the main screen of the application, then go to the “Restore Backup” interface, then input the backup name in the list to restore (apply for “Local Backup only”).
- Step 5: If you back up on the clouding service, click on the menu icon in the upper right, then select “Load form…” corresponding to the clouding service that you have set up at the beginning.
- Step 6: There are many additional options in SMS Backup & Restore, such as scheduling backup and password protection. You can find them by tapping on the menu icon at the top right of the screen, then select “Preference.”
This article has solved the question of how to find unsent text messages on Android and offered a possible protective solution. Share good tips with people right below the comment section of this article!
And don’t forget to visit www.milagromobilemarketing.com for more Android interesting apps and useful tips.
You may concern: BEST WAY TO FIX THE ISSUE: DROPBOX CAMERA UPLOAD NOT WORKING ANDROID
Professional software development experience in every step of software development lifecycle such as designing, developing, testing, debugging, and etc.
• Professional experience in Android application development.
• Professional experience in Java program development.