How to Find Old Websites that No longer Exist
The internet is infinite—everything is here. When it comes to individual websites, there are many possibilities; sometimes, your Websites get crash, and your beloved content gets lost. Sometimes you want to visit your favorite site, and it’s not there anymore. Sometimes you are just looking for a post which you found appealing and now is un-traceable.
There are many plausible inferences why you want to view deleted websites. But “deleted” means gone eternally, but not in the age of the internet. Even if the pages are gone, sites have been removed; there is a way to find the content again. Here it is how you can find deleted Website:
Wayback machine downloader for reviving old web pages
With the help of the Wayback Machine, you’ll be able to locate old web pages that are no longer accessible via their previous URL. So you can at least find and save the text content that you love, but sometimes you may need more than just a scrape of the deleted website, sometimes the access that you need is more significant; the page doesn’t exist, and the back-up options brake up with you. Or maybe you want to download the entire website to edit or save the source codes, filter out the broken links.
This is all feasible with—(Wayback-Machine-Downloader).
How to Use Wayback Machine
There are a few sophisticated hallmarks on the Wayback Machine, but the most outstanding is the search tool for finding what a website regarded as a prior date.
- Visit Wayback Machine on the Internet Archive website.
- Begin a Wayback Machine hunt by typing a URL into the text box.
- Utilize the timeline at the top of the calendar to pick a year.
- Choose any of the circles from the calendar for that year. Only the dates highlighted with a circle will archive.
- Congratulations! The websites restore as they were running back in the day—you can click through links frequently (if there are archives for the pages), download files, etc.
- To shift to a different day for the same URL, you can use the timeline at the top.
A glimpse of the Variations Among Dates
The option Changes — which you see after using the Wayback Machine search tool — provides a way to compare two dates of the same website to see what improved within the periods visually.
The summary of the Website
The Wayback Machine offers a Summary section for the website you searched for; this tool gives you the count of images, videos, HTML files, and many other extensions of the sites.
You do not seem to believe me, Do ya’; Well, here a Look of Google in 1999—Fresh For you.
To end the bragging of the Internet
Those who have already hunted in vain to find the deleted website will appreciate the presented tools. The Wayback Machine is reasonably the complete web site archive. Moreover, its user-friendly interface offers it easy even for amateur users(like me—see the example) to view or archive websites in the past.
Professional software development experience in every step of software development lifecycle such as designing, developing, testing, debugging, and etc.
• Professional experience in Android application development.
• Professional experience in Java program development.
Check my Linkedin profile.