Subway Surfers is one of the top downloaded game since its release and is becoming a household name like Angry Birds and Temple Run. You have played this game many times in your Android phone, but you also can run it on PC for a much wider screen display. Today’s article will guide you on how to download Subway Surfers for PC ( for Windows 7/8/10)
Introduction of Subway Surfers
Subway Surfers is one of the most popular addictive game apps, jointly created by Kiloo and Sybo. This endless runner mobile game is available on Android, iOS, Kindle, and Microsoft Windows platforms, and uses the Unity game engine. Subway Surfers game was released on 24 May 2012, with updates based on seasonal holidays. After only 5 years since its release, it was the most downloaded game across the globe and quickly became the first game on the Google Play Store to cross the one billion downloads threshold.
Key features of subway surfers
- Vivid HD optimized graphics that are vibrant, stunning, colorful, and detailed.
- Sound effects match perfectly with the background and volume can adjust easily while playing.
- Availability of a couple of characters for free which further boosts the scores.
- Discover different cities around the world in each new update.
- Smooth animation and endless gameplay with additional missions
- Facebook connectivity allows you to team up with friends around the world, and compare your scores with your friends
Subway Surfers Gameplay
Subway Surfers has a great combination of amazing graphics and fun, challenging gameplay. In this game, the gamer has to run away from the subway inspector and his dog along the subway tracks. You must run as fast as possible while dodging obstacles like trees and approaching trains to progress through the game. Remember that while running, you have to quickly collect coins, powerups, and other items to increase your score.
Coin grabbing will make the game more exciting and challenging and with this amount of coins, you can buy new characters and power-ups from the store. There are plenty of boosters and power-ups to keep that diversify the gameplay and will keep players coming back for ages. General speaking, the longer, and faster you run, the higher would be the scores. So, the key action of this game is to keep running and remaining safe from collisions with the obstacles for continuous and long existence.
Download Subway Surfers.exe file from PC
As you might know, Subway Surfers is extremely well-known in the Android market. However, recently, there is a lot of demand for Subway Surfers PC Version because it would be great when playing this game in a high-resolution screen. In fact, you can easily download Subway Surfers full version setup file for PC from its official website. As it is only 14 MB in size, there won’t be any problem in downloading.
- After Downloading Subway Surfers.exe file on your PC, double click on it and follow the instructions shown on the screen to install.
- Then, go to the desktop and double click on subway surfers shortcut icon to start playing this game.
Download Subway Surfers for PC & Mac OS through BlueStacks
- First of all, you have to download the latest version of Bluestacks software from its official website on your PC. Installing procession of Bluestacks may take more than 5 minutes.
- Then, launch this emulator and select More Apps to open Chrome browser on BlueStacks.
- Type “Subway Surfers” in the search box which is located in the top left corner.
- Click on Download APK button. A warning will appear on the screen, just click OK to continue.
- Open the downloaded APK, and select Install. Wait for a few minutes, the application will install itself in the Bluestacks app player.
- Now, click on the game logo and start playing Subway Surfers on PC.
Download Subway Surfers via an Internet browser on PC
- First of all, you also have to install and launch the Bluestack on your computer.
- Search “Subway Surfers.apk” using any browsers on your PC like Chrome, Coc Coc, or Firefox, etc.
- Then, click “Download APK” to download the Subway Surfers apk file.
- Now right-click on this downloaded game file > Open With> and select Bluestacks manually.
- Now the game will be automatically installed on the Bluestacks app player.
- Once installation completed, head to Bluestacks > All Apps> click on the icon’s Subway Surfers and start playing it on PC.
How to Use Subway Surfers for PC without BlueStacks?
If you are not able to download Subway Surfers for PC by using Bluestack app player because of your low configuration computer or laptop, then you can use these free Bluestacks Alternatives like MEMu, KOPLAYER, and Nox to download this game. We will show you step-by-step instruction to install Subway Surfers on PC with Nox. And, you can do alike with MEMu, KOPLAYER.
Follow the steps below:
- First, install Nox app player in PC. It is also an Android emulator.
- After installing Nox in PC, and log in to Google account
- Tab searcher and look for Subway Surfers
- Then, install Subway Surfers on your Nox emulator
- Once done, you will be able to play Subway Surfers on your PC
Pros and Cons of download Subway Surfers for your PC using BlueStacks
Firstly, you choose to directly download the subway surfers.exe file, This way might be simpler and more time-saving, but you won’t be able to get any updates for that game. Whereas if you download the Subway Surfers using Bluestacks, you will get the regular new versions when they are released.
On the other hand, it may take a bit long time to download Subway Surfers through Bluestacks because you need to download the Bluestacks at first and then download the subways surfers. However, with just a one-time installation, you can use any android app on your PC/laptop by using Bluestacks.
We shared the complete tutorial to download Subway Surfers for PC. If you have any queries regarding this tutorial then feel free to contact us by posting in below comment box. If you find this post helpful, share it with your friends. Keep visiting milagromobilemarketing.com website for many more useful tutorials. Thanks for Reading!
Experienced Mobile Developer with a demonstrated history of working in the computer software industry. Skilled in Android/Kotlin, iOS/Swift, Node.js/TypeScript. Strong engineering professional strengthening my foundations at Oklahoma State University. My Linkedin: Profile