How to Download and Install Google Assistant Go APK
Let’s download the Google Assistant Go app to let it help you whenever you are!
When Amazon continues to push Alexa, and Apple’s Siri keeps chugging along, the race for the most effective virtual assistant rages on. Google, obviously, is no novice to this and has teamed up with a handful of brands for direct Google Assistant integration. Specifically, Google has released a Google Assistant Go, which is intended to be compatible with devices that are, by default, on Android Go Edition.
Basically, Google Assistant Go is a voice-activated helper, which speaks to you and answers your questions whenever you say the wake phrases “OK, Google” or “Hey, Google”. What makes Google Assistant Go dissimilar to its standard version is the absence of hands-free control. Now, if you want to download this app, follow this article. We will show you how to download and install Google Assistant Go apk on Android and PC.
What is Google Assistant Go apk?
Google Assistant Go apk file is an Android application package kit applied for the Google Assistant Go download and installation. The apk files are saved in the zip format with the .apk extension. Users can download Google Assistant Go apk file for PC and Android on both Google Play store and other third-party websites, which permits users to download a profusion of apk files of apps and games for free, fast and safe.
Next, we will list down some noticeable errors or situations in which you are advised to download the Google Assistant Go apk files from unofficial sites.
- When you are prevented to access Google Play or the Google Play cannot fully load, so you should access the third- party website to sideload Google Assistant Go.
- People using laptop or PC want to download Google Assistant Go for Windows, so they have to download the Google Assistant Go apk file on third-party sites via Windows emulator software.
- People who use Android smartphones and want to sideload Google Assistant Go apk. However, owing to the disconnection between smartphone and wi-fi or data (3G/4G), they have to download apk file into the SD card, then use SD card readers to move the apk file to the smartphone.
- For those who are developers or players who demand to modify Google Assistant Go such as inserting advertisements or adjusting game design.
- Some Android devices are incompatible with this app’s latest version that is updated on Google Play. In other words, it is called equipment restriction. In such cases, this website hands you multiple versions of Google Assistant Go. Therefore, you can choose the most appropriate one on this website and carry out the Google Assistant Go apk sideloading.
Activate Unknown Sources option on Android
In this part, you will learn about Unknown Sources on Android and its function. Basically, Unknown Sources term means that the sources of apps are not vetted directly by Google Play Store. In other words, Unknown Sources are the label for indiscernible sources of apps you want to sideload. Therefore, the apps derived from “Unknown Sources” are not hosted by Google Play and the security level of apk file also cannot be ensured. Anyway, if you download apk files from reputable websites, you can verify that the apk file is immaculate and virus-free. To sideload Google Assistant Go app, you just enable Unknown Sources option on your phone.
Download Google Assistant Go APK on Mobile
Now, follow this step-by-step instruction to download Apk files on Android mobile phones for free.
- Access the website ApktoVi, then search for Google Assistant Go through the search bar
- Tap on the right app among the results, then tap on Download APK. Then, choose Download to continue without hesitation when the warning message prompts.
- Wait for a while to complete the app’s download. Next, press Install to start the installation. Finish all the steps then you can open Google Assistant Go right on your Android.
Download Google Assistant Go APK on PC
For PC-based applications, you need to launch Android emulator software on your device. In this post, we will guide you on the way to download and install Google Assistant Go apk file on PCs with Bluestacks, the most mainstream Android emulator.
- Open any Internet browsers on your PC and get access to the website like the steps on the mobile.
- Search for Google Assistant Go app and choose the suitable result of your search.
- Click on Download APK to start downloading the apk file.
- After the file is successfully downloaded, open BlueStacks.
- Then, access the folder containing the downloaded APK file. Long-click on it to drag the file to the main interface of BlueStacks. Then, sit back and wait for the app to appear on Bluestacks.
Google Assistant Go is a must-try app that assists you in reading a recipe, setting a timer, checking your calendar, giving you directions or controlling your smart home devices. Let follow our instruction and download Google Assistant Go apk right now.
Professional software development experience in every step of software development lifecycle such as designing, developing, testing, debugging, and etc.
• Professional experience in Android application development.
• Professional experience in Java program development.
Check my Linkedin profile.