It’s not uncommon to see people who desire complete control over their Android devices asking about how to access inaccessible files on Android. Nowadays, via the ES File Explorer application, Android users can access files in every corner of their phones. Other tools that could do the same include EaseUS MobiSaver for Android, Android Debug Bridge (ADB) and so on. If you want to micromanage your Android devices, you should find this article useful.
How to access private files on an emulator or rooted device
If you are running an emulator or rooted device, you can access the inaccessible files from Android Studio GUI or via command line:
- In Android Studio, launch Android Device Monitor after entering Tools on your Android device.
- Head to the File Explorer tab, then go to data and identify your app package name. Find the file of your wish, and you can push and pull a file from there without difficulty.
You can also push or pull the private file from the Android device via adb:
adb pull remote-dir local-dir to copy from device to local machine
adb push local-dir remote-dir to copy from local machine to device
How to recover and get access to hidden files with Android data recovery software
You should look for the third-party Android data recovery software if you are in need of retrieving and accessing the private data. EaseUS Android data recovery software is your best choice for you to effectively and easily recover files.
Remember that the software can only access the rooted Android device; therefore; you need to make sure that your device has been rooted beforehand.
Then, to retrieve and access hidden files on Android, follow these steps:
- Connect your Android device to a computer, launch EaseUS on your Windows, and then click Start button to make the software recognize and connect your device.
- After establishing a connection to your Android device, the software will quickly scan the device to find all the existing and lost data. You can easily find the hidden or inaccessible files you want by choosing the correct file types.
How to find and unlock hidden files on Android using file manager
When your data are hidden by other apps, you can easily find and unhide the files and folders on Android using a file manager app. In this tutorial, we suggest using ES File Explorer, which gains quite a good reputation on Google Play Store. Follow this step-by-step guide to access inaccessible data on Android.
1. Download and launch ES File Explorer.
2. Tap on the Menu key then navigate to Settings. Next, drag down to see Display settings.
3. Scroll down and check Show hidden files to see all the hidden folders and files on Android. Tap on them then you can open the inaccessible file on your Android.
The Bottom Line
To sum up, milagromobilemarketing has just covered the comprehensive delivery of solutions on how to access inaccessible files on Android in less than 5 minutes. We hope with this detailed instruction, you can grasp the issue and get rid of it easily. If you have any questions related to Android problems, don’t hesitate to ask us through the comment section below. We will try out best to assist you.
You can pay a visit to our official website milagromobilemarketing to stay updated with more related posts. Thanks!
Experienced Mobile Developer with a demonstrated history of working in the computer software industry. Skilled in Android/Kotlin, iOS/Swift, Node.js/TypeScript. Strong engineering professional strengthening my foundations at Oklahoma State University. My Linkedin: Profile