How Long Does it Take to Charge a Switch?
For those game lovers, you have probably come across the Nintendo Switch which is also popularly known as the Switch, one of your many searches for an ideal video game console. Without a doubt, you will agree with me that Nintendo Switch is indeed a wonderful console as its standard buttons, Joy-Con controllers and directional analog sticks for user input, motion sensing, and tactile feedback come in handy to help you have an awesome gaming experience from the comfort of your hands. But that how long does it take to charge a switch still comes into question to most Switch users. Now read on the article to find out the proper answer.
1.0 Taking Care of the Switch
- Having such a great video game console would demand that a lot of care, which is given to assure long life and durability. One way of taking good care of the Switch is by handling its rechargeable batteries as required for long life and sustainability.
- The Switch battery charge does not last very long and so having some extra pairs would help you be on the game for a longer period.
2.0 Battery Life Span and Charge duration
- As is common to most lithium-ion batteries, the system battery life gradually reduces with time due to frequent charging cycles. This does not in any way suggest that you got a low-quality battery or a substandard game console.
- It is important to note that Nintendo Switch systems take approximately 3 hours to fully charge when powered off or in sleep mode. If the system is in use, charging time tends to be much longer.
3.0 How to Charge
The Nintendo Switch systems are compatible with the Nintendo Switch AC adaptor only (model number HAC-002).
3.1 Charging directly with the Nintendo Switch AC adaptor
- Connect the USB plug that’s connected to the Nintendo Switch Adaptor (HAC-002), into the USB connector situated at the bottom of the console.
- Then connect the AC adaptor to the wall socket and switch it on.
3.2 Charging with the Nintendo Switch Dock
- Open the back of the Nintendo Switch Dock (HAC-007).
- Connect the AC adaptor (HAC-002) to the Nintendo Switch Dock (HAC-007) using the USB plug from the AC adaptor by inserting it into the top terminal of the dock labeled Ac Adaptor then close the cover.
- Anchor the Nintendo Switch console firmly into the dock ensuring the LCD screen is facing the same direction the front of the dock is facing, then connect the adaptor to the wall socket to begin charging.
4.0 Charging Precautions
- Always let the battery to charge fully before using the game console to help maintain the battery life for a long period.
- Use only the specified adaptor to charge the battery to avoid damaging the battery.
5.0 Wrap Up
Following the best practices of charging a Switch, you will always have the best services from this game console. Couple this with good use of the Nintendo Switch for even better serviceability. Boost your charging game today and see how much more of the battery life you have been missing out.
Professional software development experience in every step of software development lifecycle such as designing, developing, testing, debugging, and etc.
• Professional experience in Android application development.
• Professional experience in Java program development.
Check my Linkedin profile.