Fixed: Deleted Photos Keep Coming Back Android
You are annoyed about deleted photos keep coming back Android and want to get rid of this inconvenience right away?
Well, to break down the matter, maybe there is something with the SD card or some other problems. Regardless, the solutions recommended by milagromobilemarketing below should be your right-hand supporter to help you eliminate the problem and get the best of your Android devices
- 1 Causes and solutions for troubleshooting deleted photos keep coming back Android
- 2 How to download EaseUS free partition manager
- 3 The last word
Causes and solutions for troubleshooting deleted photos keep coming back Android
In general, there are 3 leading causes, including cache, cloud syncing, and SD card corruption. Each case has a different solution as below:
The first solution: Clear file cache on Android
Clear file cache on Android
To avoid Android deleted files and photos keep coming back, all you need to do is to clear the cache on the File Manager, the browser used for downloading the movies, and the involved application for playing videos.
For all cases, let’s tap the application and clear its cache as the following guide:
- Go on Settings and select Applications
- Select Manage Applications
- Scroll down to choose All at the top
- Select (applications) that you want to clear the cache
- Tap on Clear Cache
The second solution: Close the cloud syncing service before deleting
Has your Android phone been synchronized?
If yes, it may be the cause of deleted photos keep reappearing Android.
The different type of Android phone has different cloud syncing services. Thus, it’s essential to check your device to determine whether or not the service is turned on currently.
Milagromobilemarketing suggests you turn it off before deleting, then you sign in the cloud and remove all the synchronized files and photos.
To avoid a similar problem the next time, you should change the settings on your phone as well as disable the auto-sync.
The third solution: Repair and format corrupted Android SD card
If you try out these solutions and see no improvements, this is the last self-help solution to be carried out to get rid of pictures keep coming back after deleting error. If you try to delete files on the memory card, but they keep coming back, perhaps your SD card is malfunctioning.
What you can do is to attach that SD card to your computer to download EaseUS free partition manager, which will repair software for fixing the corruption.
Don’t forget to copy all your files to the hard drive of the computer to save data.
How to download EaseUS free partition manager
- Launch EaseUS Partition Master.
- Right-click the partition on your external hard drive or SD card or USB that you need to format.
- Tap the Format option
- Assign a new partition label and file system (EXT3/EXT2/FAT32/NTFS)
- Cluster size to the partition which you have selected
- Tap OK
- Tap OK in the Warning window
- Tap the Execute Operation button on the top of the left corner for reviewing the changes.
- Tap Apply to format your external hard drive/ SD card/ USB.
Now, it’s time to put back the SD card to your Android phone and check the result.
The last word
Which of the above solution works for you? Are you successful in fixing deleted photos keep coming back Android? Remember to leave your comments to let us know and visit milagromobilemarketing to read more on Android related issues.
Professional software development experience in every step of software development lifecycle such as designing, developing, testing, debugging, and etc.
• Professional experience in Android application development.
• Professional experience in Java program development.
Check my Linkedin profile.