Android keyboard offers a few options and controls for users to adjust and customize. To say the least, high contrast option asides, the default tool is pretty plain to serve your appetite and satisfy your creativity. So, in this article, milagromobilemarketing will show you a renovation you can carry our in your Android rows of key to enhance your experience. It is switching your boresome keyboard to colored keyboard for Android, which opens up your options significantly to customize anything and get the most from your phone.
Let’s look at the step- by- step process implemented in different types of Android keyboard to change the color of the keypad.
HOW TO SET UP A COLORED KEYBOARD FOR ANDROID MOBILE PHONE
In this post, we will exemplify three typical types of Android keyboard namely Google Android keyboard, Swiftkey and Samsung keyboard. Apply the instruction according to the keypad that your Android is running.
CHANGE COLOR IN GOOGLE KEYBOARD
With this Android keyboard, you need to make sure the keyboard app on your device is up-to-date. This allows you to choose from a variety of new color options besides the original ‘material dark’ and ‘material light’. Follow the guidance below:
- Launch Settings on your Android phone and navigate to Language & Input option.
- Open Google Android Keyboard application on your Android phone and head over to Appearance and Layouts.
- Tap Set Keyboard Theme.
- Here, you can choose to modify the color back to dark by tapping the theme “Material Dark”. Or if you want to change the keyboard color to something light or fancy, you can change the themes accordingly. Select the color option from multiple options, including red, blue, green, pink, black or gray.
If you want to show your own identity and your style, you can customize your Android with your own image.
- Open the Google Keyboard, then tap Set Keyboard Theme
- Drag down to find My Image and choose Select An Image. From your gallery, tap the photo you wish and enjoy your unique keyboard.
CHANGE COLOR IN SWIFT KEYBOARD
If Swiftkey is running on your Android device, you can follow the easy steps below to have a colorful Android keyboard.
- Open the Swiftkey application and you will see the option to change color and theme.
- Hit the three bar button on the left side of the keyboard and several options to change the color keyboards will prompt. Tap on to choose the color of the Android keyboard as you wish.
CHANGE COLOR IN SAMSUNG KEYBOARD
Samsung’s stock keyboard experience is of great appeal to those who like simplicity. If you want to change the dark mode of Samsung keyboard to another basic color, you can read on and follow the instruction.
- Drag down to find notification bar and press the gear-shaped settings button
- Select General Management and head to Language & input
- Click on On-screen keyboard and choose Samsung Keyboard
- Tap Keyboard layout & feedback and select High Contrast Keyboard and choose a basic shade to modify the Android Keyboard color.
THE BOTTOM LINE
Now, you’ve successfully customized the entire keypad on your Android by adding a new look to it. Basically, by getting a colored keyboard for Andoird, you’ll have full control over your rows of key to enhance your experience whenever you type the words for messages or SMS. To some extent, you could type faster and get the most from your mobile. This sort of convenience is what you probably want the most.
If you have any questions related to the topic of today’s post, please take a peek at our website milagromobilemarketing.com and leave your comment to let us know. Or you can read more new posts here. Thanks!
Experienced Mobile Developer with a demonstrated history of working in the computer software industry. Skilled in Android/Kotlin, iOS/Swift, Node.js/TypeScript. Strong engineering professional strengthening my foundations at Oklahoma State University. My Linkedin: Profile