Download and Install Amazon Prime Video APK
When it comes to searching for streaming content, most people think of Netflix. Nevertheless, in recent years, Amazon has done a great job of contesting the reigning VOD (video on demand) king with its own Prime Video service.
Specifically, Amazon Prime Video functions as a video streaming service available for Amazon Prime members. If you are an eligible Amazon Prime member, you have access to heaps of Prime Video titles at no extra cost. Furthermore, you also have the additional option to rent or purchase movies and TV episodes not included with Prime Video. Especially, you also subscribe to over 100 premium channels with Prime Video Channels subscriptions feature.
Now, if you want to dip in the streaming world, you should keep reading this article to know the quickest way to download and install Amazon Prime Video APK on Android and PC.
The Amazon Prime Video apk and its function
Now, in this first part, we will help you to comprehend about the Amazon Prime Video apk file. In particular, a file with the extension “apk” is a format of file that is exclusively designed for Android mobile operating system to download and install applications. Amazon Prime Video apk file is the package file format for Android users to install the Amazon Prime Video app.
However, you may still wonder why should you sideload Amazon Prime Video apk file on third-party sites. In fact, there are loads of reasons explained for the need to download and install Amazon Prime Video via a third-party site. We list down the most typical ones below and you might also find the case of yourself in it:
- Normally, you will straight download Amazon Prime Video app on the Google Play Store. Actually, this is considered as the most secure and prevalent place to download an app. However, sometimes, owing to the systematic error, you fail to enter the store, which deters you from having this game on your device.
- Next, for users demand to experience Amazon Prime Video app on their PC/ Laptop for better visual performance, they are advised to visit the website ApkTovi and sideload the apk file.
- Besides, the Android version of the user’s phone is incompatible with the version of the Amazon Prime Video app that is automatically updated by Google Store.
- Users cannot implement Amazon Prime Video download because of the interruption between smartphone and Wi-fi or data network. For that reason, they are advised to sideload Amazon Prime Video apk file on website ApkTovi into the SD card and then transfer it to their mobile phone to install the app later.
The Unknown Sources option on Android and how it works
For Android users, the first thing you should bear in mind is that when you download apk files from Google Play, the app or game will be installed in auto mode. However, if you sideload the apk files from unofficial apk file distribution platforms, you have to install it manually with the download permission. That means the apk file downloads implemented outside Google Play will be blocked in order to prohibit the virus infection. For that reason, to sideload Amazon Prime Video apk file on Android, you have to adjust your device to accept the download from unknown sources. However, without this security block, before downloading any apk files, you must examine it carefully if they have viruses or download apk files on the trusted and well-known places.
Briefly, Unknown Sources term refers to the app download from unknown sources other than Google Play. In order to get to know more about Unknown Sources on Android, you should visit the website ApkTovi and look for related posts about this Android feature.
Download Amazon Prime Video APK on Mobile
Now, follow this step-by-step instruction to download Apk files on Android mobile phones for free.
- Access the website apktoVi, then search for Amazon Prime Video through the search bar
- Tap on the right app among the results, then tap on Download APK. Then, choose Download to continue without hesitation when the warning message prompts.
- Wait for a while to complete the app’s download. Next, press Install to start the installation. Finish all the steps then you can open Amazon Prime Video right on your Android.
Download Amazon Prime Video APK on PC
For PC-based applications, you need to launch Android emulator software on your device. In this post, we will guide you on the way to download and install Amazon Prime Video apk file on PCs with Bluestacks, the most mainstream Android emulator.
- Open any Internet browsers on your PC and get access to apkoVi.com
- Search for Amazon Prime Video app and choose the suitable result of your search.
- Click on Download APK to start downloading the apk file.
- After the file is successfully downloaded, open BlueStacks.
- Then, access the folder containing the downloaded APK file. Long-click on it to drag the file to the main interface of BlueStacks. Then, sit back and wait for the app to appear on Bluestacks.
That’s all you need to know about how to download and install Amazon Prime Video on Android and PC. We hope the detailed instructions presented above help you to easily get the app into your devices and have enticing experience with Amazon Prime Video app.
Professional software development experience in every step of software development lifecycle such as designing, developing, testing, debugging, and etc.
• Professional experience in Android application development.
• Professional experience in Java program development.
Check my Linkedin profile.