Directv APk Fire TV-The Best Streaming TV Service
DirecTV gives you a world of entertainment, you can watch the best live tv and on-demand contents whenever and wherever. It can be used on Amazon Fire Stick and Fire TV to watch the latest shows, movies and more. In other words, with the DirecTV on Firestick, you will get instant access to the top entertainment contents just like the television without any contracts. By getting in the article you will find more about the DirecTV APK Fire TV, features and the steps to install DirecTV on Firestick as well.
- 1 What Is DirecTV APK Fire TV?
- 2 Features of Directv on Fire TV
- 3 How to Sideload Directv apk on the Fire TV
- 4 Conclusion
What Is DirecTV APK Fire TV?
DirecTV is a standalone streaming app with which you can watch Live TV and recorded shows, or catch up on the latest movies and shows with On Demand. Moreover, you will get all your favorite tv contents now on your Firestick device depending on the subscription package. It concludes hundreds of live tv channels. Also, you can stream movies, news, sports, and more other contents for an unlimited time, or join the streaming revolution to find recently watched movies and shows by using the DirecTV on Fire TV. Especially, it is a subscription-based television service, so you don’t need any annual contracts and credit checks.
Features of Directv on Fire TV
Directv is considered as the Best TV Streaming Service for you. So there are many features of DirecTV which let the users use it more. These features below are the main things you need to know about Directv on Fire TV:
• With the DirecTV on Firestick, you can watch tons of your favorite movies and shows, Live or On-Demand
• Moreover, you can enjoy the latest releases from premium channels you subscribe to such as HBO®, Cinemax®, STARZ®, ENCORE®, and SHOWTIME®
• One new thing is to stream or download your home DVR recordings to your devices.
• Especially, with the latest version of DirecTv, you are able to switch screens! It helps you to send a show from your TV to your device, and vice versa.
• You can record your favorite movies or live shows to watch at any time later. So, in the case, you have missed any live programs, you can watch it.
• Furthermore, Add extra time to your recording and don’t miss a second of your favorite content
• Just use your mobile device you can pause, play, and rewind the program that’s playing on your Fire TV.
• If you want to find a Tv show, just speak up. The voice search function will help you find exactly what you’re looking for. Particularly, you can even set it to show results on the FireTV
• With DirecTv, you are able to choose the ‘parental controls’ option and keep peace of mind over what your kids are watching.
How to Sideload Directv apk on the Fire TV
Pre-requisite: Enable Third-Party Apps in Settings
In order to sideload Directv apk file from outside Amazon’s Appstore, you’ll need to change a couple of settings on your Fire TV.
Firstly, open the Fire TV home page, then navigate your way to the Settings, then go to My Fire TV,” -> “Developer Options.” Head to “Apps from Unknown Sources,” and turn it on. That’s it! Now, you’re ready to install Directv apk on the Fire TV
Now you’ll just have to find Directv apk to download, in the form of APK installers. You have some ways to do it. You can load it from your Android device, or from a cloud storage service like Dropbox, or browse the web from the Fire TV.
Method 1: Load Directv From the Android Phone
First of all, we will you the fastest and simplest way to get Directv over to your Fire TV. You don’t need to use third-party apps or any tedious TV remote typing, just by an Android phone. To do this, you need to download the Apps2Fire app on the Play Store at first. This app will allow you to transfer any app that’s already installed on your phone over to the set-top box. After downloading Apps2Fire app, there are some pre-requisite you should note. First, your phone has the same Wi-Fi network as your Fire TV. Secondly, “ADB Debugging” is enabled in the Settings > Device > Developer Options screen on the Fire TV.
Once done, you open the app and select the three-dot button in the upper-right corner and tap “Setup.” Also, on this screen, choose “Network.” Wait a minute for the scan to complete, and all the devices will be connected to your local network, identified by their IP address and device name.
Next, you tap on “local apps” from the tabs at the top of the screen. Now, you can choose the DirecTV app on your phone, then “Install” and it will be sent to your Fire TV at once. You don’t need to touch on the screen, this app will install automatically and display on the Fire TV home screen.
Method 2: Download DirecTV apk from the Web on the Fire TV
Navigate the Settings menu until you see the Fire TV home page. Then, search for “Downloader.” the Search tool on the far left. This app lets you navigate to any site on the web and download APK files. Now you can either directly go to a download address from the home page, or with the browser on the side menu
When you’ve got this file, the Downloader app will automatically begin the installation process. Just tap “Install” to start, and “Done” to finish. DirecTV apk will appear right on the home page of Fire TV and under “Apps.”
Method 3: Download on Your Computer, then Load from Cloud Storage
The last way is to download the DirecTv APK files on your PC, then throw them on the cloud storage client, such as Dropbox, Google Drive, or OneDrive. Then, use the Search menu or the Alexa voice button on your Fire TV to search for “ES File Explorer.” and click it. When it’s opened, you select “Network.” -> “Cloud” and click it.
Now, you can select your own cloud storage service, log in, and connect to your files. Then choose the DirecTv APK file, it will be downloaded and installed immediately.
Now, you have known more about Directv apk fire TV, its key feature, and several ways to load your APKs onto a Fire TV device. If you find this article helpful, you can share it with your friends, and remember to visit milagromobilemarketing.com to download apk file. Thanks!
Professional software development experience in every step of software development lifecycle such as designing, developing, testing, debugging, and etc.
• Professional experience in Android application development.
• Professional experience in Java program development.
Check my Linkedin profile.