change microphone settings android
Are you facing problems the microphone on Android phones? It’s so annoying when your phone starts getting glitches, and other people can’t hear you clearly or vice versa, right? And it seems more frustrating if you don’t know the way to adjust it. In fact, such microphone’s problems might be rather familiar to Android users. So, don’t worry! In today’s article, we would like to show you how to change microphone settings android to fix Android microphone issues
About microphone on Android
The microphone is also Mic or Mouth Piece in the Android phone. It is an electronic component or Card-Level Part of a Mobile Phone which is controlled by Audio IC or Power IC (UEM). Most modern Android phones have internal microphones and so you do not need to connect additional devices to your phone.
The Mic in Android mobile is capable of transmitting sound during the phone call. Additionally, microphones lead you to record sound, provide speech recognition features, and speak with friends, family, and colleagues using various applications and devices.
Microphone Android problems
As you might know, the Microphone is a vital device of a mobile phone, but it’s not a perfect one. Many Android users have experienced many kinds of problems with them, but they don’t know how to set up microphone on Android. We can list some of the common errors, such as:
- The microphone is not recording sound, unable to use Skype and other similar apps.
- The microphone is cutting up during phonecall on Android, the sound is choppy and you can’t hear anything during calls
- No audio when the phone rings or when receiving a text.
These problems have been becoming more prevalent. There are some reasons for microphone problems (internal or external) such as hardware problems, incorrect drivers installed, or issues with the Windows operating system, etc.
If you’re one of the Android owners who also are experiencing these similar issues, following this article may
give you step-by-step instructions of ‘changing Microphone settings android‘ to get rid of all its problem.
Change microphone settings on android
1. Disable the noise suppression
In the Android phone, there is a cool feature called noise suppression/noise reduction. It can reduce the background noise when you are in a call or recording a video. However, this could cause problems with your microphone. Here’s what you need to do to change mic settings on your Android device.
- On the Menu, head to Settings.
- Then, choose Call Settings.
- Next, go to ‘Noise Reduction’ option and disable it.
- After all, restart your phone and check if the problem is solved.
2. The two more simple settings you can try
If the method above doesn’t give you a good return, you could try the two ways below:
- The first one, head to Settings > Accessibility then switch Turn off all sounds off.
- The second way, you also go to Settings > Sound and make sure your volume levels are correct and sound is turned on.
If issues persist, you ought to contact your provider or place of purchase because it may be a hardware issue and will need to be repaired or replaced.
Did any of the solutions above change your Microphone settings and solve your Android microphone problems? if you find any other fixes that can help your fellow Android users to solve the same problem? You can share them with us in the comments section below. In the case, you have other issues with your Android device, then visit our milagromobilemarketing.com where we have already addressed several common problems with Android phone. Thank you for reading!