[Solved] Android Favorite Contacts Missing/ Disappear
For every Android user, contacts are certainly the most important kinds of information. But for some reason, your Android favorite contacts disappear. And you can not figure out how to recover them. In reality, missing favorites and contacts is a complication that many users have to suffer while using Android phones. Anyway, calm down as Milagromobilemarketing can help you solve any problems related to Android devices. To get rid of your favorite contacts keep disappearing and get back your lost contacts, it is advisable to follow the instructions below.
How can you recover your favorite contacts?
Android favorite contacts disappear
In this case, put your mind at ease as in just a minute, your favorite contacts will come back if you choose the right method.
In this article, Milagromobilemarketing wants to introduce the two most popular ways of taking the lost contacts back. These solutions can be used no matter what your Android version your device is.
See whether your contacts are still on your Android devices or not
Solve the issue of Android contacts disappearing
You cannot see your favorite contacts on the list, but they may still be found somewhere else in your device. In other words, the Android OS is designed to be smart enough for you to get back lost contacts in most situations.
In particular, you need the support from a contacts app to restore your list that may have been saved on your SIM card, memory card or anywhere else.
If you have not got any app like that, visit our site and download one right now.
Contacts not displayed
Contacts can be set to hide, and perhaps your contacts have been accidentally set to be so?
Following are specific steps you need to take to unhide your contacts:
- Go to App Drawer on your device and select Contacts app.
- Open the Settings menu by tapping the three vertical dots in the upper right corner.
- Touch Settings option and choose Contacts.
- Tap All contacts so that all your disappeared contacts are displayed.
Get back your contacts with your Gmail account
1. Recover Android contacts disappeared with a Gmail account
Do you know that all your favorite contacts can be restored with a Gmail account?
As long as your Android phone is in sync with any Gmail account, you will be able to apply this solution to avoid favorite contacts missing
The following is the whole process of recovering:
- Log in to the Gmail account synced with your device.
- Tap on Mail tab to open the menu.
- From the menu, choose Contacts.
- When the next screen displays, look for the More option, then touch Restore contacts.
If you decide to use this method, it is noted that you are only allowed to restore all the contacts added for the last 30 days. If your contacts exceed this time frame, you will have no chance to take back them.
After finishing the steps above, you just need to resync your Android with all the contacts you want to recover. Note that when doing that, you need a wireless network.
2. Sync your Android with all the contacts
Please take the steps below:
- Go to Settings on your Android.
- Select Accounts, then choose the Google account that you took for recovering the missed contacts.
- Tap on Sync now that will be located beside the Gmail address.
There are many possible reasons why your Android favorite contacts disappear but the above solutions should fix most of them. Hopefully, you have been able to recover your lost contacts and eliminate the error: favorite contacts disappeared android phone
For more useful Android tips and tricks, visit our site at www.milagromobilemarketing.com. Thanks for reading!
Professional software development experience in every step of software development lifecycle such as designing, developing, testing, debugging, and etc.
• Professional experience in Android application development.
• Professional experience in Java program development.
Check my Linkedin profile.