SOLVED! - Android System Contents Hidden – How To Show Or Hide Them Completely
Android system contents hidden on the lock screen are the defaults, but ultimately it should be your choice to show or hide them. Milagromobilemarketing will provide you with practical solutions, as follows:
How notifications look on the lock screen of your Android
The notification will display short content on the lock screen. Usually, you will slide over to open and read the full content. In most cases, it would not reveal a lot of information, but it could show your personal and sensitive things.
Even when your cell phone is locked, the notifications are still shown on the lock screen. That’s why people who don’t know the password your smartphone can still see (or sort of guess the confidential information you don’t want them to see).
If you don’t want this thing to happen, Milagromobilemarketing will help you to hide contents on Android. Even when you need to see the whole content in the lock screen, there is a solution as well.
How to show lock screen notification content
When there is a new notification from a chat app like Telegram, Viber, or WhatsApp, it appears as “Android system contents hidden” on your lock screen.
In this case, you may be wondering about: Why do you need to unlock your smartphone before viewing the preview of the received message?
This way, without question, helps users protect their personal data. However, if you want to disable this feature, it’s easy. Follow the steps below:
- Go to the Settings on your Android phone
- Click Lock screen and security option
- Click on Notifications
- Choose Hide content
Now, when there is any notification, it will show a whole text message on the lock screen of your device directly.
How to disable notification content on the Android lock screen
When the data is personal, you may want to protect the Android system contents. There are many ways to do so, and the following is one of them:
If you apply this setting, it only shows the app, not a whole message or notification. Although it can hide most things such as SMS, email, and similar notifications, it won’t hide the weather notifications.
Note: Before hiding Android system contents on the lock screen, make sure that you have a PIN Pattern or a form of lock screen security.
- Go on the Settings menu by dragging the notification shade down twice or tapping the cog icon. Another way is to select the Settings icon in the app drawer.
- Scroll down to the Device section to tap Sound & notification.
- Look for something close to the bottom to tap the when the device is locked or look screen option.
- Now, a new simple menu will pop up with a few options namely hide sensitive notification content, show all notification content, and don’t show notifications at all.
- Choose Hide sensitive notification content if you want to hide them, or the others.
Use your phone your way!
Now that Android system contents hidden error is no longer a problem.
If you encounter any Android-related issues, don’t hesitate to let us know by throwing your words in the comment section below. We will come back to you with a feasible solution to your problems.
You can head over our official website to grasp more information about android tricks.
Have a wonderful day!
Professional software development experience in every step of software development lifecycle such as designing, developing, testing, debugging, and etc.
• Professional experience in Android application development.
• Professional experience in Java program development.
Check my Linkedin profile.