Android Downloading Unknown Files? Here’s The Best Fix
Recently, you are stuck in an inconvenience with your Android device, which is Android downloading unknown files such as images, MP3. This problem keeps happening while you are surfing the Internet and you still don’t know the main causes.
So, how to fix this issue?
Let’s read our article to figure out some possible causes and solutions to get rid of the problem in a few minutes.
What should you do when Android downloading unknown files?
Switch to safe mode
When you find out that your Android is downloading unauthorised files, the first thing to do is to turn off Wifi or turn to Airplane mode. This will pause the downloading file immediately and help you get rid of unknown files automatically downloading error on your Android.
Then, you need to switch your phone to safe mode to avoid any damages caused by harmful viruses or any sorts of malware from the files
To switch to safe mode, you need to follow some simple steps:
- Step 1: Hold down the power button for a few seconds.
- Step 2: Tap and hold on the Power off.
- Step 3: Find Reboot to safe mode and choose this option. It takes a few seconds for your device to restart.
Clear suspicious data
If you find any suspicious files on your device, it would be better if you remove them from your phone as soon as you can.
- Step 1: Open the Settings. Then, you click on the Storage button (or Storage & USB).
- Step 2: Scroll down and click on Other – the place where your unknown files may be stored.
- Step 3: Read the message pop-up and press Explore.
- Step 4: Open the folder containing data you want to delete and select them.
- Step 5: Tap the trash icon on the top-right corner of the screen and click OK to remove files.
Use cleaner software/app
If you don’t know where the unknown files stored, you can use some cleaning apps like Clean Master to remove unneeded files. You can download these apps online without any application installation through the website milagromobilemarketing
Once you have downloaded Clean Master, here are the steps to follow:
- Open the app and tap Start.
- Click Clean Now, and Clean Master will scan space consumed by your Android apps separately.
- Scroll down to see the files, including its description and the amount of space it takes up.
- Remove the green checkmark button from anything you don’t want to delete.
- Tap on Clean junk to remove all the selected files.
Check your Android device for virus
You are worried about your Android operating system when the android download manager keeps downloading random files? Hence, you should check for viruses even when you have already deleted the data.
One of the most effective ways you can use to detect Android viruses is to install an anti-virus app. The anti-virus app is like a defensive layer that helps you identify and delete Android viruses.
There are a lot of anti-virus apps, and it would be better if you should choose the well-known antivirus publishers with high-quality products like AVG, Norton, etc.
You can access our website to download reliable anti-virus apps without installing any application.
We hope that this article has helped you fix your problem when unknown files keep automatically downloading on your devices. For future reference, we would recommend you not to open unknown files and check for viruses regularly.
Don’t forget to visit our website for more helpful information about Android devices, tips, etc. You can also read the related post right here.
Professional software development experience in every step of software development lifecycle such as designing, developing, testing, debugging, and etc.
• Professional experience in Android application development.
• Professional experience in Java program development.
Check my Linkedin profile.